Former UGA football coach charged in ...

Former UGA football coach charged in Ponzi scheme

There are 4 comments on the WTOC-TV Savannah story from Aug 16, 2012, titled Former UGA football coach charged in Ponzi scheme. In it, WTOC-TV Savannah reports that:

The Securities and Exchange Commission announced fraud charges against a former University of Georgia football coach who teamed with an Ohio man to conduct an $80 million Ponzi scheme.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOC-TV Savannah.

giget
#1 Aug 16, 2012
This has been going on forever in one form or another. The man is apparently coated with Teflon. No charge ever sticks. he'll get out of this mess too. Just sayin.
Concerened Citizen

Proctorville, OH

#2 Aug 17, 2012
I hope they get him this time. Coach Donnon is taking the heat because he is high profile and makes a good news story. Crabtree is just as guilty, he was the owner of the company he should held more accountable than Donnon!!
dispatch reader

AOL

#3 Aug 17, 2012
They both take a good picture.
just wondering

Proctorville, OH

#4 Aug 17, 2012
ot a god icture

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Georgia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Howard Finster's daughter objects to play at UGA (Feb '12) Oct '17 jojo12 5
News News of Yesteryear (Mar '11) Sep '17 Tolerman 3
News What happens when both ends of the immigration ... Sep '17 spud 3
News Number of snake bites rising in North Georgia (May '17) Jun '17 ThomasA is uber gay 20
News Developer turns attention to Gainesville downto... (May '17) May '17 John Valenza 3
News An Underground College for Undocumented Immigrants (May '17) May '17 spytheweb 17
News Get used to heat records; study predicts far mo... (Nov '16) Mar '17 Sol 2
More from around the web