Second death suspected from food allergy
A Kennesaw State University student died last week after a 911 call was placed from outside a campus dining hall.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ajc.com.
Since: Mar 08
#1 Aug 23, 2011
reminder to those who work or go to school with those affected by food allergies!!
Add your comments below
|Zombie 101: KSU instructor appears in - The Wal... (Oct '15)||Oct '15||Go Blue Forever||1|
|Kennesaw mayor addresses growth, SunTrust Park,... (Feb '15)||May '15||toots810||3|
|Kennesaw, CID look to residents (Sep '14)||Sep '14||truthhurts||1|
|White House official speaks at Indianapolis hig... (May '14)||May '14||barfininthesinkli...||1|
|Form of New SPSU/KSU Consolidated University Be... (Jan '14)||Jan '14||Georgia Tech Alum||1|
|Bibb County Schools Mandarin Program Tentativel... (May '13)||May '13||Brad||2|
|Sanders steals spotlight in range of roles (Apr '13)||Apr '13||411 and 41||2|
Find what you want!
Search University of Georgia Kennewsaw State Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC