Perdue Supports Decision To Let Illeg...

Perdue Supports Decision To Let Illegal Student Finish School

There are 49 comments on the www.wsbtv.com story from May 25, 2010, titled Perdue Supports Decision To Let Illegal Student Finish School. In it, www.wsbtv.com reports that:

The governor of Georgia went on record Tuesday - giving his opinion on a controversial decision to let a Kennesaw State University student finish her degree.

Atlanta Georgia Tuesday May 25th 2010 wsbtv.com. Georgia' a governor allows a illegal student to finish her study's before issuing deportation on her ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wsbtv.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Chicago IL

#1 May 25, 2010
This will only be the opening door for illegal students in Georgia...

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 May 25, 2010
"TITLE 8 - ALIENS AND NATIONALITY CHAPTER 12 - IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY SUBCHAPTER II - IMMIGRATION Part VIII - General Penalty Provisions

§ 1324. Bringing in and harboring certain aliens

(a) Criminal penalties
(1)
(A) Any person who—
(i) knowing that a person is an alien, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;
(ii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;
(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;
(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)
(I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

(B) A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—
(i) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i) or (v)(I) or in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii),(iii), or (iv) in which the offense was done for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both;
(ii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii),(iii),(iv), or (v)(II), be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;"

What is so freaking vague about that? The governor of GA is committing a felony,is he not?

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#3 May 25, 2010
He doesn't care, he is about to go out of office in November.
Maxwell

Longview, TX

#4 May 25, 2010
I don't see whats wrong with allowing future doctors or engineers to finish college.
GetItRight

United States

#5 May 25, 2010
Maxwell wrote:
I don't see whats wrong with allowing future doctors or engineers to finish college.
These people only want whites to go to college and get good jobs. They are hypocrites!

They say we dont want ignorant immigrants, and illegals are uneducated but when they try to educate themselfs these hypocrites jump!

Its obvious that their reasons for hating are worthless. They hate browns and the fact that they some are "illegal" gives them the green light to hate!

Bigots!
GetItRight

United States

#6 May 25, 2010
That some are*

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#7 May 25, 2010
GetItRight wrote:
<quoted text>
These people only want whites to go to college and get good jobs. They are hypocrites!
They say we dont want ignorant immigrants, and illegals are uneducated but when they try to educate themselfs these hypocrites jump!
Its obvious that their reasons for hating are worthless. They hate browns and the fact that they some are "illegal" gives them the green light to hate!
Bigots!
Why doesn't she attend college in her own country? She actually used the phrase "...in my country...Mexico..." in a news conference.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#8 May 25, 2010
Maxwell wrote:
I don't see whats wrong with allowing future doctors or engineers to finish college.
So when may KSU expect your check covering her tuition?She owes back tuition for illegally claiming in-state rates,also.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#9 May 25, 2010
Maxwell wrote:
I don't see whats wrong with allowing future doctors or engineers to finish college.
You and GetItRight just don't get it.
Illegal is illegal is illegal.
Color of skin, race or country of origin, have nothing to do with it. Deport all of them!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#10 May 25, 2010
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
He doesn't care, he is about to go out of office in November.
Ten bucks says she'll drop an anchor before her year is out; Any takers?

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#11 May 25, 2010
GetItRight wrote:
<quoted text>
These people only want whites to go to college and get good jobs. They are hypocrites!
They say we dont want ignorant immigrants, and illegals are uneducated but when they try to educate themselfs these hypocrites jump!
Its obvious that their reasons for hating are worthless. They hate browns and the fact that they some are "illegal" gives them the green light to hate!
Bigots!
Hahahahaha..you are a prime example of the 30%+ high school drop-out rate among Hispanics...'themselfs'? LMAO.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#12 May 25, 2010
The thought of an educated Illegal immigrant sends shivers up and down the spines of the bigoted & nativist American.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#13 May 25, 2010
Bama Yankee wrote:
"TITLE 8 - ALIENS AND NATIONALITY CHAPTER 12 - IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY SUBCHAPTER II - IMMIGRATION Part VIII - General Penalty Provisions
§ 1324. Bringing in and harboring certain aliens
(a) Criminal penalties
(1)
(A) Any person who—
(i) knowing that a person is an alien, brings to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien;
(ii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;
(iii) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation;
(iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)
(I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).
(B) A person who violates subparagraph (A) shall, for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs—
(i) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(i) or (v)(I) or in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii),(iii), or (iv) in which the offense was done for the purpose of commercial advantage or private financial gain, be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both;
(ii) in the case of a violation of subparagraph (A)(ii),(iii),(iv), or (v)(II), be fined under title 18, imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;"
What is so freaking vague about that? The governor of GA is committing a felony,is he not?
Since it's a felony and you're so deeply concerned about it, you should go perform a citizens arrest since nobody else is doing it.

Tell me how that works out for you.
kathleen

Seattle, WA

#14 May 25, 2010
Poor illegal aliens don't they have countries ? They can go back to their country if they don't like it here. As an American I have no "other" place to go. Illegals use tax payer resources is that FAIR to citizens ? I'm all for educating illegal immigrants if they country they come from picks up the tab, ante UP Mexico. Oh I forgot we American tax payers are suppose pay for Mexicos citizens.
El indio de norte

Yakima, WA

#15 May 25, 2010
copperpossum wrote:
<quoted text>
So when may KSU expect your check covering her tuition?She owes back tuition for illegally claiming in-state rates,also.
So does every other white person in this dang place. Careful, you all think that this will only pertain to those of another country, however what you fail to realize is that there is more at stake than your precious white picket fence, 2.5 kids, and dog. A revolution will sweep this so called "Land of the free" and it will take by storm, let's hope you see that. For your's and children's sake anyway.
El indio de norte

Yakima, WA

#16 May 25, 2010
kathleen wrote:
Poor illegal aliens don't they have countries ? They can go back to their country if they don't like it here. As an American I have no "other" place to go. Illegals use tax payer resources is that FAIR to citizens ? I'm all for educating illegal immigrants if they country they come from picks up the tab, ante UP Mexico. Oh I forgot we American tax payers are suppose pay for Mexicos citizens.
Yet another good point I've come across and yet you fail to mention the fact that you yourself are an alien. But apparently we missed one along the lines, or were you just dropped on your head a few too many times? That LEAVE NO STUDENT BEHIND act sure did it's job didn't it? I's startin' to love these dumb white folk mo' an' mo'. I think it's called comprehension say it with me, comp-re-hen-sion.
sniper

Salt Lake City, UT

#17 May 25, 2010
And so are you apple so shut up.You wish to keep playing that you are not native sthick.But you aint noanastazy.

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#18 May 25, 2010
Rico from East Los II wrote:
The thought of an educated Illegal immigrant sends shivers up and down the spines of the bigoted & nativist American.
El TORO Poop! It's not the education we resent it is the fact that we are paying for it! She want's to be an attorney so she can work toward helping other illegals get around the laws in this country. She certainly has the experience, they should just skip the Bar Exam and give her a degree!
GetItRight

United States

#19 May 25, 2010
copperpossum wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha..you are a prime example of the 30%+ high school drop-out rate among Hispanics...'themselfs'? LMAO.
Oh my god!! I mispelled a word....
The world is coming to an end!

Dumba$$!

You know you have no rightful response to my accusations!

Who the hell are you anyways?

How many degrees do you have?

I'm in my third year of college and studying audio engineering. So take your assumptions and shove them up your a$$.

You are just like your ancestors who didnt let their slaves learn to read or write, because they might take over!

Well guess what, white america is coming to an end. Colored America is hear and we're hear to stay!
kathleen

Seattle, WA

#20 May 25, 2010
El indio de norte wrote:
<quoted text> Yet another good point I've come across and yet you fail to mention the fact that you yourself are an alien. But apparently we missed one along the lines, or were you just dropped on your head a few too many times? That LEAVE NO STUDENT BEHIND act sure did it's job didn't it? I's startin' to love these dumb white folk mo' an' mo'. I think it's called comprehension say it with me, comp-re-hen-sion.
How am I an alien ? My relatives go back generations in America. If you are refering to the Mexicans as native "Americans" that's another dip sh$% theory being taught in "ethnic" studies classes. So are you trying to mimick an African American with the slang ? Your post makes no sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Georgia Kennewsaw State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News KSU graduate awarded Ph.D. in field of genetics Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Zombie 101: KSU instructor appears in - The Wal... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Kennesaw mayor addresses growth, SunTrust Park,... (Feb '15) May '15 toots810 3
News Kennesaw, CID look to residents (Sep '14) Sep '14 truthhurts 1
News White House official speaks at Indianapolis hig... (May '14) May '14 barfininthesinkli... 1
News Form of New SPSU/KSU Consolidated University Be... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Georgia Tech Alum 1
News Bibb County Schools Mandarin Program Tentativel... (May '13) May '13 Brad 2
More from around the web