Georgia illegal immigrant college student indicted

Feb 13, 2011 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: www.necn.com

A Cobb County grand jury has indicted a Georgia college student and illegal immigrant on a felony charge of making a false statement.

The Marietta Daily Journal reports that Kennesaw State University student Jessica Colotl was indicted Thursday. Sheriff's office officials said Colotl gave deputies a false address and telephone number when she was being booked after an arrest.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Judged:

my question is - when is she going to get deported?
Yes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Judged:

Let there be more!
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

Judged:

she should be home by now, right? where ever she's from?? or are we still debating on weather she should be forgiven?? NO WONDER THE PROBLEM IS NEVER SOLVED!!!!!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Published : Friday, 12 Nov 2010, 6:43 PM ESTBy: MORSE DIGGS/myfoxatlanta

ATLANTA - A new controversy is swirling about the Kennesaw State University
student whose status in this country sparked a firestorm over immigration.
Jessica Colotl has been given a social security card even though she has not
been granted citizenship.

Colotl is able to work, as well as attend school and the government, with
the social security number will be able to keep track of her earnings for
Uncle Sam.

Colotl's immigration status may be in limbo, but she has been able to obtain
a work permit and some other government documents given to U.S. citizens,
such as a social security card.

The Kennesaw State student has become a lightning rod for the national
immigration debate. It all started with the revelation that Colotl received
in-state education funding assistance even though not a legal resident.

A team of attorneys are working through the issues.

Due to privacy issues, representatives from the Social Security
Administration said they cannot discuss her case.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/more-con...

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

Cricket 23 wrote:
Published : Friday, 12 Nov 2010, 6:43 PM ESTBy: MORSE DIGGS/myfoxatlanta
Colotl is able to work, as well as attend school and the government, with
the social security number will be able to keep track of her earnings for
Uncle Sam.
Colotl's immigration status may be in limbo, but she has been able to obtain
a work permit and some other government documents given to U.S. citizens,
such as a social security card.
The Kennesaw State student has become a lightning rod for the national
immigration debate. It all started with the revelation that Colotl received
in-state education funding assistance even though not a legal resident.
A team of attorneys are working through the issues.
Due to privacy issues, representatives from the Social Security
Administration said they cannot discuss her case.
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/more-con...
Welcome to the New World Order that's being imposed upon US citizens without the consent of Congress or the American people. Welcome to oppression under fascism, America - bend over. We're having Mexico shoved down our throats, whether we like it or not, whether it's wrong or not, whether it's harmful to us or not. We have no choice - our country and our Constitution are being killed by wealthy, power-greedy traitors.

“The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) has just let the cat out of the bag about what’s really behind our trade agreements and security partnerships with the other North American countries. A 59-page CFR document spells out a five-year plan for the ’security community’ with a common ‘outer security perimeter….[ie] wide-open U.S. borders between the U.S., Mexico and Canada… at this … meeting [3-23-05]… President Bush pinned the epithet ‘vigilantes’ on the volunteers guarding our border in Arizona… the CFR document calls for ‘a seamless North American market’ and for ‘the extension of full labor mobility to Mexico.’… adopting a ‘tested once’ principle for pharmaceuticals, by which a product tested in Mexico will automatically be considered to have met U.S. standards…. putting illegal aliens into the U.S. Social Security system, which is bound to bankrupt the system.… a major fund to finance 60,000 Mexican students to study in U.S.
colleges…. supervision by a North American Advisory Council of ‘eminent persons’.”
- The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)

The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National auto-determination practiced in past centuries”
- David Rockefeller, Member CFR, in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991

Since: May 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

We saw this coming a mile away. She should have left the country when she had the chance. But wait, one of these subversive groups atty will show up if not already there. We'll hear the same old la raza talking points. Time to go home!
Dee Dee Dee

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

I am glad to see the law enforced but by now she should have been deported.
jens

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

If she receives ANY special treatment, then I am going to law school and represent as many illegal immigrants that break the law that I can! If they are not given the same special treatment as this girl, then we'll sue for discrimintaion! I think I'm on to something.....a get rich quick scheme of sorts. Rise up all illegal immigrants who are currently facing criminal charges-however big or small---nows your chance....get on the bandwagon while you have attention and sympathy.....and if she got a SS number and card...why not you!? Claim your constitutional rights!

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

jens wrote:
If she receives ANY special treatment, then I am going to law school and represent as many illegal immigrants that break the law that I can! If they are not given the same special treatment as this girl, then we'll sue for discrimintaion! I think I'm on to something.....a get rich quick scheme of sorts. Rise up all illegal immigrants who are currently facing criminal charges-however big or small---nows your chance....get on the bandwagon while you have attention and sympathy.....and if she got a SS number and card...why not you!? Claim your constitutional rights!
YES! The same goes for every terrorist, thief, murderer and rapist in the rest of the world! The US federal government now gives US Constitutional rights to every soul that walks the earth from every country in the world! Even those terrorists without souls can get them and sue anyone in the USA for anything and WIN! There is no more US citizenship.

You don't have to live here or contribute to the USA in any way. You don't even have to pretend, hide from law enforcement, or try to lie anymore. All you have to do is sneak onto US soil and you've got it made - a free living paid for by US citizen slaves, guaranteed by the globalist fascists running the USA these days. Yay! Isn't fascist oppression great when you can steal from others with permission from their government?
true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Thats what illegals do.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

jens wrote:
if you want to make some money, you don't need to waste your time going to law school, just make plans to shoot every illegal you find indiscriminately, take their money, and run.

if you kill 500 illegals, my guess is - you'll have at least a cool 500 grand. illegals don't believe in banks for obvious reasons.

1000 illegals makes you a millionaire. easier than robbing a bank. just do it indiscriminately with escape routes, and contingency plans thought all out.

remember, there are many crowding around the home depots. you can't miss them. the cops won't be there. because if they were, they are suppose to arrest them. right?

Since: Jan 11

Quincy, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Judged:

This is great news. I was following this story when it first came out and was curious to know if the authorities were going to follow through and pursue felony charges.

Most articles about this student were very biased and intended to elicit sympathy but I finally came across a version that presented the whole story, including relevant facts that others had deliberately chosen to omit. It then became quite clear that this girl was actually quite deceptive.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe I also read that she was "gaming" the system and somehow managed to latch onto the taxpayer subsidized "in state" tuition rate.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Deece_ wrote:
This is great news. I was following this story when it first came out and was curious to know if the authorities were going to follow through and pursue felony charges.
Most articles about this student were very biased and intended to elicit sympathy but I finally came across a version that presented the whole story, including relevant facts that others had deliberately chosen to omit. It then became quite clear that this girl was actually quite deceptive.
If I'm not mistaken, I believe I also read that she was "gaming" the system and somehow managed to latch onto the taxpayer subsidized "in state" tuition rate.
Don't you just love the way the "Feds" handle it?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Asian Guy wrote:
my question is - when is she going to get deported?
Well they gave her a Social Security card so she can work, what do you think?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Thank you Obama!

How's that "CHANGE" coming?

ICE Allowed the Release of 890 Imprisoned Deportable Aliens, Convicted of
Serious Crimes, Into U.S. in FY 2009

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

By Edwin Mora

( CNSNews.com )- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) failed to identify
more than 800 criminal alien convicts eligible for deportation before they
were released from U.S. prisons, including "many" of "the most egregious
criminal aliens, who pose a significant pubic safety risk," according to a
report by the Inspector General for the Department of Homeland Security
(DHS).

According to the report, released on Feb. 4, ICE's Criminal Alien Program,
or CAP, "is responsible for identifying criminal aliens incarcerated in
federal, state, and local prisons and jails who are eligible for removal
from the United States."

In fiscal year 2009, CAP failed to identify 890 criminal aliens eligible for
removal from the United States, according to the report. These criminals had
been incarcerated in facilities in Texas and California and were released
back into U.S. society.

A criminal alien eligible for removal is a person who is in the United
States illegally and is subsequently convicted of a crime or was a legal
permanent residents convicted of a removable offense, such as murder and
other felonies.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ice-let-8...
jens

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Asian Guy.....Your suggestions are absurd. My post suggested we use this case as a basis to give equal rights to ALL illegal criminal immigrants!!! Giving a SS card to Jessica and not to all is blatant discrimination and someone needs to speak out for them. Getting my law degree would allow me an opportunity to get in legally on this obvious money making machine! The more I think about it, lets open the gate to anyone who has been sent back inthe last say 50 years to file their claims/suits too!

Since: Jan 11

Quincy, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just love the way the "Feds" handle it?
Yep. Per usual, the feds are going to undermine the attempts by local authorities to seek justice.

I can't believe they issued her a SSN number. Complete insanity.

I still think somebody needs to delve a little further into this and determine how she was able access the in state tuition rate.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Deece_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Per usual, the feds are going to undermine the attempts by local authorities to seek justice.
I can't believe they issued her a SSN number. Complete insanity.
I still think somebody needs to delve a little further into this and determine how she was able access the in state tuition rate.
"The Marietta Daily Journal reports that Kennesaw State University student Jessica Colotl was indicted Thursday.

Sheriff's office officials said Colotl gave deputies a false address and telephone number when she was being booked after an arrest."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

jens wrote:
Asian Guy.....Your suggestions are absurd. My post suggested we use this case as a basis to give equal rights to ALL illegal criminal immigrants!!! Giving a SS card to Jessica and not to all is blatant discrimination and someone needs to speak out for them. Getting my law degree would allow me an opportunity to get in legally on this obvious money making machine! The more I think about it, lets open the gate to anyone who has been sent back inthe last say 50 years to file their claims/suits too!
Spoken like a true illegal alien supporter! lol
true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Sheriffs have the power to to tell feds to kiss off

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Georgia Kennewsaw State Discussions

Search the University of Georgia Kennewsaw State Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
White House official speaks at Indianapolis hig... May '14 barfininthesinklikesharon 1
Form of New SPSU/KSU Consolidated University Be... Jan '14 Georgia Tech Alum 1
Bibb County Schools Mandarin Program Tentativel... (May '13) May '13 Brad 2
Sanders steals spotlight in range of roles (Apr '13) Apr '13 411 and 41 2
Hit-and-Run Driver Strikes Kennesaw State Unive... (Feb '13) Mar '13 Michelle 3
Illegal immigrant grad's deportation delayed again (May '12) May '12 zman 2
KSU student at center of immigration controvers... (Mar '12) Mar '12 The Truth 106
•••
•••