Local Candidate, Paulette Rakestraw-B...

Local Candidate, Paulette Rakestraw-Braddock, announces campaign for Paulding County District 19

There are 38 comments on the Examiner.com story from Apr 28, 2010, titled Local Candidate, Paulette Rakestraw-Braddock, announces campaign for Paulding County District 19. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

April 28, 2010/HIRAM, GA In a press release to the Paulding County Republican Examiner, Paulette Rakestraw-Braddock announced her intent on running for the Georgia House of Representatives to represent Paulding County, District 19.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tired of it all

Social Circle, GA

#21 Aug 29, 2010
experienced101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tired, I like you! You know the saying, the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree? Well her apples are really close, they either know who she really is and don't care (just along for the ride) and are as evil as she is or they are as clueless as she is.......... just saying
It appears these are the same people denying it on other chat boards too. Because of them, we "true conservatives" don't have anyone to vote for come November.

BTW, if I keep denying the truth will it eventually become real to me? It sure seems that way because all of her supporters have convinced themselves that she is a "true conservative". The most scary person is someone who can fool themselves. Sad day for Paulding.
GOP Member

Powder Springs, GA

#22 Sep 3, 2010
experienced101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have every right as a citizen of Paulding County to express my self and to NOT vote for the evil that you represent. I also have the right to expose her for who she is.
Paulette has the responsibility as a candidate to let the citizens of Paulding County know the true Paulette. I see that you are still avoiding the issues! I can't wait to see her face when she finds out who I am! I know all of the dirt, for those who are interested in knowing the truth look for me. I'll be the one telling the truth while the "team" is giving you BULL!
I'm sure she could care less of who you are. I am also aware of the issue of Kim Cobb and her issue too.
GOP Member

Powder Springs, GA

#23 Sep 3, 2010
tired of it all wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact number one: She did vote for the tax increase on the school board. You know that. Second, your comment goes like this: "I didn't kill him your honor, but if I did, it was an accident". So GOP member, get your facts straight before you make yourself look like a fool, AGAIN. Yes it was going to pass, so to me, Paulette was stupid to go along with it. If she was smart, she'd voted NO and kept her conservative record that. But we all know she isn't that smart.
One time and she admitted that. The current board has been raising taxes too but that seems to be okay with you eh?

Yeah, I thought so.
experienced101

Dallas, GA

#24 Sep 3, 2010
GOP Member wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure she could care less of who you are. I am also aware of the issue of Kim Cobb and her issue too.
Sorry, really don't have any idea who you are referring to and what would that have to do with the evil that you are backing. Paulette is as evil as they come!
experienced101

Dallas, GA

#25 Sep 3, 2010
tired of it all wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears these are the same people denying it on other chat boards too. Because of them, we "true conservatives" don't have anyone to vote for come November.
BTW, if I keep denying the truth will it eventually become real to me? It sure seems that way because all of her supporters have convinced themselves that she is a "true conservative". The most scary person is someone who can fool themselves. Sad day for Paulding.
It is, Paulette has them monitoring all of the web - LOL
So sad, Paulette is no conservative, even in her business and personal life. What makes people think that she is going into this for them. She is in it for her self. She is scary, she convinces herself every day that she is a good person - NOT!!! She is PURE EVIL! I'm about to take this to the next level, I just need to know who to get in contact with. Like I said, I know all of the dirt!
experienced101

Dallas, GA

#26 Sep 3, 2010
If she continues to go through with this election, it is going to have a very serious and embarrassing impact on her and her family. I am concerned for the children, they did not ask for this. If Paulette was a good wife and mother she would drop out before all of her evil deeds come to light and would not put her marriage and her children through what is about to happen.
It will be very hard for them to hold their heads up when this info comes out. In advance, I would like to say I'm sorry that I had to be the one to do it. Paulette for the first time in your life think of someone else other than Paulette.
experienced101

Dallas, GA

#27 Sep 3, 2010
GOP Member wrote:
<quoted text>
One time and she admitted that. The current board has been raising taxes too but that seems to be okay with you eh?
Yeah, I thought so.
My God, do you think about what you are going to say before you make you and your candidate look more incompetent than we already think she is.
GOP Member

Loganville, GA

#28 Sep 4, 2010
experienced101 wrote:
<quoted text>
My God, do you think about what you are going to say before you make you and your candidate look more incompetent than we already think she is.
What I see from you is a personal vendetta that no one will care about.
experienced101

Dallas, GA

#29 Sep 4, 2010
GOP Member wrote:
<quoted text>
What I see from you is a personal vendetta that no one will care about.
No vendetta, just plain, honest truth. Something your "candidate" knows very little about - if any.
If it were any other candidate and I knew what I know about Paulette, I would be doing the same, so no, it's not personal. The people of Paulding County still deserve the best even if you and your "candidate" don't thing so.
There is a saying, birds of a feather flock together. If I were you I'd get out of her flock! Just saying..........
There is another, lay with dogs you get fleas..........tired of itching yet?
Still you do not address the issues - just more bs from the Paulette camp - really didn't expect anything else - she has always hated dealing with the issues at hand, which is another reason she is not qualified!
shocked

United States

#30 Sep 6, 2010
experienced101 wrote:
<quoted text>
No vendetta, just plain, honest truth. Something your "candidate" knows very little about - if any.
If it were any other candidate and I knew what I know about Paulette, I would be doing the same, so no, it's not personal. The people of Paulding County still deserve the best even if you and your "candidate" don't thing so.
There is a saying, birds of a feather flock together. If I were you I'd get out of her flock! Just saying..........
There is another, lay with dogs you get fleas..........tired of itching yet?
Still you do not address the issues - just more bs from the Paulette camp - really didn't expect anything else - she has always hated dealing with the issues at hand, which is another reason she is not qualified!
Where were you before the primary? Why didn't you come out with all of this mud then? Did you think the other guy (with his own story) would win without this mud? I would hate to know that I had to live with such hatred for someone. Are you just trying to make sure to guy in the opposing Party wins? I take it you think he is the best? I don't know whose rock has the most slime under it, yours or hers?
tired of it all

Social Circle, GA

#31 Sep 6, 2010
GOP Member wrote:
<quoted text>
One time and she admitted that. The current board has been raising taxes too but that seems to be okay with you eh?
Yeah, I thought so.
You get off on answering your own questions, right? Makes you feel superior when you can control the conversation. That only happens in the car when you're arguing a point.

I do want to thank you for admitting your candidate isn't conservative. She voted for a huge tax increase on the citizens of Paulding. I only wish she didn't win the primary.

I don't like the current taxes being raised by the County either.(Not the BOE).
shocked

United States

#32 Sep 6, 2010
tired of it all wrote:
<quoted text>
You get off on answering your own questions, right? Makes you feel superior when you can control the conversation. That only happens in the car when you're arguing a point.
I do want to thank you for admitting your candidate isn't conservative. She voted for a huge tax increase on the citizens of Paulding. I only wish she didn't win the primary.
I don't like the current taxes being raised by the County either.(Not the BOE).
You really should learn to understand what you read. None of that was in my comments. I never said any of the things you are speaking of. I asked some questions and you do not want to answer them apparently. You really do need to get over the anger and hatred. It is not hard to miss. It really is not good for you and can cloud your judgement. Makes me think the GOP candidate who won deserves more credit than you are giving her. Were you OK with the incumbent who lost to her? Would you have voted for him?
tired of it all

Social Circle, GA

#33 Sep 6, 2010
shocked wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should learn to understand what you read. None of that was in my comments. I never said any of the things you are speaking of. I asked some questions and you do not want to answer them apparently. You really do need to get over the anger and hatred. It is not hard to miss. It really is not good for you and can cloud your judgement. Makes me think the GOP candidate who won deserves more credit than you are giving her. Were you OK with the incumbent who lost to her? Would you have voted for him?
Hey slick, are you posting under several different names? My response was directed to GOP. You need to understand what you read........
shocked

United States

#34 Sep 6, 2010
tired of it all wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey slick, are you posting under several different names? My response was directed to GOP. You need to understand what you read........
No, I am posting under one name.
I directed my questions to you. You answered none of them. That's OK. I think I already know the answers. Not very polite in your responses to others either.
tired of it all

Alpharetta, GA

#35 Sep 7, 2010
shocked wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am posting under one name.
I directed my questions to you. You answered none of them. That's OK. I think I already know the answers. Not very polite in your responses to others either.
I see where your screen name comes from.........Shocked that you can't comprehend. Your questions and comments were directed to Exp 101 and not me. I did go back to see your question about the currect office holder. I voted for Goldin first and then the runoff, I voted for Stout. As for his skeleton, he fessed up to it and was honest to all who asked. Do I approve of his actions as a 19 year old? No. Has he repented and fixed his wrong? Yes. Everyone has skeletons and everyone handles them differently. I liked the way he confronted the issue with the public and he won my support.
surefoot826

AOL

#36 Sep 7, 2010
WOW! Sounds like some chick is in the middle of a jealous spiral over Paulette winning the Republican primary. I think it's great. Keep spewing your "I have dirt" stuff. It makes you look like a pathetic fool. But then again, knowing who your are, that just about sums it up,K!
curious

Dallas, GA

#37 Sep 7, 2010
It would be nice if someone let us know what her problems are.
GOP member

Mableton, GA

#38 Sep 11, 2010
experienced101 wrote:
Paulette is out for Paulette! She has had 3 marriages, the last one - both her and her husband cheated on their spouses with each other and then celebrated the union with a large church wedding. She may have been in business but she is so fickle that she can not keep one afloat. She has no experience and just with her own personal choices, a vote for Paulette is a fools vote! Conservative - get your facts straight. Integrity - none. Talk to her past clients. employees, neighbors, anyone that she has had anything to do with - they will be more than happy to tell you who the real Paulette is!
<quoted text>
You sound like Kim Cobb on the school board, hmmm? I know a lot about her too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Georgia Kennewsaw State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News KSU graduate awarded Ph.D. in field of genetics 1 hr Stephany McDowell 1
News Zombie 101: KSU instructor appears in - The Wal... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Kennesaw mayor addresses growth, SunTrust Park,... (Feb '15) May '15 toots810 3
News Kennesaw, CID look to residents (Sep '14) Sep '14 truthhurts 1
News White House official speaks at Indianapolis hig... (May '14) May '14 barfininthesinkli... 1
News Form of New SPSU/KSU Consolidated University Be... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Georgia Tech Alum 1
News Bibb County Schools Mandarin Program Tentativel... (May '13) May '13 Brad 2
More from around the web