KSU student at center of immigration ...

KSU student at center of immigration controversy completes program

There are 105 comments on the CBS Atlanta story from Mar 12, 2012, titled KSU student at center of immigration controversy completes program. In it, CBS Atlanta reports that:

There are new developments in the case of a former Kennesaw State University student at the center of an illegal immigration controversy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Atlanta.

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#23 Mar 14, 2012
Damarcus Washington Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
Amnesty for all!
We already tried that in 1986 and it didn't work and was VERY costly. In fact, the costs are still trickling down today. We can't afford another amnesty...nor should we reward crime.

If we reward illegal aliens for law breaking then so should we reward citizens.

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#24 Mar 14, 2012
GREEN KNIGHT wrote:
Jessica and her parents are criminals!
Exactly. And, in typical criminal fashion, she obviously thinks nothing about being here illegally *and* lying to police. She's obviously on a fast track to further criminal activity. We have enough homegrown criminals. We don't need to import more from other countries!

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#25 Mar 14, 2012
Hit Back to England wrote:
<quoted text>
Please rise with great international respect for the national anthem of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.....which is also the royal anthem of Canada, Jamaica, Australia and some other parts of the Commonwealth of Nations.
You should sing along and then..hit back to England.
http://youtu.be/DnuoGOo3Bew
You're totally out of your mind. The vast majority of the people you keep telling to go "back" to England are not *from* England. In fact, many of us have absolutely no background to England - ever.

We want illegal aliens deported to their country of origin. We are not suggesting they go to a country they do not belong to, like YOU are doing.

Your ignorance is abysmal. Stop advertising it.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#26 Mar 14, 2012
X-files it is wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jessica Colotl has completed her diversion program that will wipe her record clean.
The district attorney gave her that option, over facing charges for telling a white lie to police."
Her record is clean.
School Is Out
http://youtu.be/yUVAxBZojWQ
Sad that your only activity is creating new screen names.I guess the taxpayers are supporting you as you sit in front of a monitor 18 hours a day.
You view lying to law enforcement as a joke;an indication of your lack of morals and your contempt of American laws.
Snake

Portland, OR

#27 Mar 14, 2012
To Rebel and copperpossum,

The two of you are the most ill informed hunks of dung I have ever met. All you do is use this place to show your hate.

Now you will continued to be trolled.

REWBA

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

United States

#28 Mar 14, 2012
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
We already tried that in 1986 and it didn't work and was VERY costly. In fact, the costs are still trickling down today. We can't afford another amnesty...nor should we reward crime.
If we reward illegal aliens for law breaking then so should we reward citizens.
Actually, the amnesty law back in 1986 was written specifically for the illegal Mexican family members of one of the Bush boys who married into a family of wetbacks. That Amnesty law did nothing for border security and it did nothing to change the practice of corporations bringing in temporary foreign workers and releasing them in the US after their visas expired.
juan

United States

#29 Mar 14, 2012
copperpossum wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad that your only activity is creating new screen names.I guess the taxpayers are supporting you as you sit in front of a monitor 18 hours a day.
You view lying to law enforcement as a joke;an indication of your lack of morals and your contempt of American laws.
Cobb County law (the big boss man rip) makes you serve hard time.

It's Republicans (Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue) who want to educate students and not look at if they are here legal or not.

You don't want to give Cobb County law a bigger stick than the one they already have. Are you out of your mind copper? Yes you are. You're ancestors are from England aren't they? Hit back honey to where you once belonged.:)

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#30 Mar 14, 2012
juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cobb County law (the big boss man rip) makes you serve hard time.
It's Republicans (Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue) who want to educate students and not look at if they are here legal or not.
You don't want to give Cobb County law a bigger stick than the one they already have. Are you out of your mind copper? Yes you are. You're ancestors are from England aren't they? Hit back honey to where you once belonged.:)
If he was born here to citizen parents or a citizen and legal resident alien (with papers in good standing) than he belongs right here, in the U.S. Who are you to say his relatives come from England? Even if they did, he NEVER belonged there unless he immigrated here from there or his parents were illegal aliens from there.

stop showing us all how ignorant you truly are.

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#31 Mar 14, 2012
Snake wrote:
To Rebel and copperpossum,
The two of you are the most ill informed hunks of dung I have ever met. All you do is use this place to show your hate.
Now you will continued to be trolled.
LMAO! Your above post means nothing. If we are so ill-informed, why wouldn't you respond to our posts with factual information and links to said information in order to refute what we post? That's right, because you can't.

You just like to say ignorant things but not prove one thing you say.

Law breakers need to suffer the consequences and illegal aliens are law breakers. They need to go home and if they want to come here, they must apply to come legally. That's the way it works.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#32 Mar 14, 2012
Her slate is wiped clean? There is nothing clean about her or her parents. Deport the lot of them.
koz

Akron, OH

#33 Mar 14, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the amnesty law back in 1986 was written specifically for the illegal Mexican family members of one of the Bush boys who married into a family of wetbacks. That Amnesty law did nothing for border security and it did nothing to change the practice of corporations bringing in temporary foreign workers and releasing them in the US after their visas expired.
Because the Democrats promised that they would beef up border enforcement after the amnesty. Surprise! After the amnesty, Democrats didn't do what they promised in the area of enforcement.

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#34 Mar 14, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the amnesty law back in 1986 was written specifically for the illegal Mexican family members of one of the Bush boys who married into a family of wetbacks. That Amnesty law did nothing for border security and it did nothing to change the practice of corporations bringing in temporary foreign workers and releasing them in the US after their visas expired.
You are out of your mind. Jeb Bush (former Governor of Florida) met his future wife, Columba, in 1971 while Jeb was teaching English in Mexico. They went through the immigration process (as it existed at that time) and they married in Texas in 1974.

In 1986, Ronald Reagan was President and no one knew who the next President was going to be, seeing as how Reagan served as President until 1989, there wasn't even a glimmer of who the next Republican candidate would be. Thus, what you're saying is just your made up conjecture. It doesn't even make sense.

REWBA

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

United States

#35 Mar 14, 2012
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are out of your mind. Jeb Bush (former Governor of Florida) met his future wife, Columba, in 1971 while Jeb was teaching English in Mexico. They went through the immigration process (as it existed at that time) and they married in Texas in 1974.
In 1986, Ronald Reagan was President and no one knew who the next President was going to be, seeing as how Reagan served as President until 1989, there wasn't even a glimmer of who the next Republican candidate would be. Thus, what you're saying is just your made up conjecture. It doesn't even make sense.
There are term limits on Presidents and Regan had used up both of his so they knew that Bush was going to be the republican nominee. Having that family of illegal in laws was seen as a problem for Bush so they tailored the amnesty law to allow amnesty just for those Mexican who could trace their family tree to the Bush family. Sure, there were millions granted amnesty but you know how them illegals breed. Bush's in laws are no exception.
Annie

Naperville, IL

#36 Mar 14, 2012
Hit Back to England wrote:
Lambda Theta Alpha (Latina sisters) is a way of life. Don't be a hater just hit back to England!
Btw the cops lied, the registration had Jessica's old address and she gave her new American address so that's how they do it every time.
Let that be a lesson to you, her record is clean.
After you go back to Spain
G l o r i A

Peoria, AZ

#37 Mar 14, 2012
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Your above post means nothing. If we are so ill-informed, why wouldn't you respond to our posts with factual information and links to said information in order to refute what we post? That's right, because you can't.
You just like to say ignorant things but not prove one thing you say.
Law breakers need to suffer the consequences and illegal aliens are law breakers. They need to go home and if they want to come here, they must apply to come legally. That's the way it works.
FYI: Gutless Rico is getting his fat **** scorched by Independent Patriot on another thread. Laugh at him - he cant stand that! lol lol lol
G l o r i A

Peoria, AZ

#38 Mar 14, 2012
Snake wrote:
To Rebel and copperpossum,
The two of you are the most ill informed hunks of dung I have ever met. All you do is use this place to show your hate.
Now you will continued to be trolled.
Come out in the open Ricardo Guerra aka Rico from East LA and 15,000 fake names. Dont be a f****** coward and hide behind a fake name mugroso

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#40 Mar 14, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
There are term limits on Presidents and Regan had used up both of his so they knew that Bush was going to be the republican nominee. Having that family of illegal in laws was seen as a problem for Bush so they tailored the amnesty law to allow amnesty just for those Mexican who could trace their family tree to the Bush family. Sure, there were millions granted amnesty but you know how them illegals breed. Bush's in laws are no exception.
Wow. You're getting more clueless as you go. Do you just post this nonsense to keep up being champ of posting on this forum?

We are in mid-March 2012 and the elections are in November 2012 yet we still do not know who the opposing candidate will be.

You are (ridiculously) trying to suggest that in 1986 we knew who the candidate(s) would be for the November 1988 elections? NOT!

You are out of your mind. No one knew who the candidate would be, and the amnesty was not provided for the family of Columba Bush.

Stop making up nonsense and if you want to post what you purport to be "facts" then post your proof to back it up.

REWBA

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

United States

#41 Mar 14, 2012
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You're getting more clueless as you go. Do you just post this nonsense to keep up being champ of posting on this forum?
We are in mid-March 2012 and the elections are in November 2012 yet we still do not know who the opposing candidate will be.
You are (ridiculously) trying to suggest that in 1986 we knew who the candidate(s) would be for the November 1988 elections? NOT!
You are out of your mind. No one knew who the candidate would be, and the amnesty was not provided for the family of Columba Bush.
Stop making up nonsense and if you want to post what you purport to be "facts" then post your proof to back it up.
Facts? What does facts have to do with anything posted on these strings? Now, to get back on topic...Three chickens were at the watering hole. A brown chicken, a white chicken and one of those freaky looking Asian chickens. Anyway, the Mexican chicken who was already at the watering hole when the white chicken tricked the Asian chicken to come and do the work that the brown chicken refused to do unless threatened with physical abuse said, "Pinche Wedos...Vete de Aquí!" and the white chicken said, "Speak English!...This is Amuicka!" Then the Indigenous American Chicken said, "PORK! It's the other white meat!" and they all lived uncomfortably ever after. Besides, Bush's illegal in laws don't even own a chicken so you can kiss my donkey.
ima

El Paso, TX

#42 Mar 14, 2012
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Your above post means nothing. If we are so ill-informed, why wouldn't you respond to our posts with factual information and links to said information in order to refute what we post? That's right, because you can't.
You just like to say ignorant things but not prove one thing you say.
Law breakers need to suffer the consequences and illegal aliens are law breakers. They need to go home and if they want to come here, they must apply to come legally. That's the way it works.
You are absolutely right

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#43 Mar 14, 2012
juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cobb County law (the big boss man rip) makes you serve hard time.
It's Republicans (Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue) who want to educate students and not look at if they are here legal or not.
You don't want to give Cobb County law a bigger stick than the one they already have. Are you out of your mind copper? Yes you are. You're ancestors are from England aren't they? Hit back honey to where you once belonged.:)
(you're=contraction of 'you are')No English bloodline here,sweetie.
You whine about Hispanics being stereotyped,then concoct this fruitbat tale that all Caucasians originated in England.
Get off the computer and at least go after a GED.Open a b-o-o-k.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Georgia Kennewsaw State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Un-Pretty History Of Georgia's Iconic Peach Jul '17 KIR SUCKA 8
News Mexican woman's deportation protection temporar... Jun '17 HOLLA ISABELLA 4
News Illegal Alien Who Works As Paralegal For 'Kuck ... May '17 spytheweb 3
News KSU graduate awarded Ph.D. in field of genetics (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Zombie 101: KSU instructor appears in - The Wal... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Kennesaw mayor addresses growth, SunTrust Park,... (Feb '15) May '15 toots810 3
News Kennesaw, CID look to residents (Sep '14) Sep '14 truthhurts 1
More from around the web