Georgia sheriff gets warrant for immi...

Georgia sheriff gets warrant for immigrant student

There are 2 comments on the News Courier story from May 13, 2010, titled Georgia sheriff gets warrant for immigrant student. In it, News Courier reports that:

Cobb County Sheriff Neil Warren has obtained a warrant for the arrest of a Kennesaw State University student who is an illegal immigrant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Courier.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#1 May 13, 2010
Way to go ICE. Let another one back on the street that will disappear under the radar, suck up taxpayer benefits and hide in the bushes until the next amnesty.
sick of it

Conyers, GA

#2 May 14, 2010
What if she hit and killed someone with her illegal no license use my taxpayer money to go back to school self. I cant even get help to go back to school and I am an American . WTF? If any American or us citizen would have lied to the police they would go to jail also, so they get to do what they want? These groups act like she should be above the law, she should have no rights.. period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Georgia Kennewsaw State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Researcher: fungus could wipe out big Alabama b... Nov '17 Hostis Publicus 1
News Mexican woman could lose deportation protection... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Quirky 6
News Cheerleaders to kneel in stadium tunnel during ... (Oct '17) Oct '17 25or6to4 1
News The Un-Pretty History Of Georgia's Iconic Peach (Jul '17) Jul '17 KIR SUCKA 7
News Mexican woman's deportation protection temporar... (Jun '17) Jun '17 HOLLA ISABELLA 4
News Illegal Alien Who Works As Paralegal For 'Kuck ... (May '17) May '17 spytheweb 3
News KSU graduate awarded Ph.D. in field of genetics (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1