Statewide homeless count set for January

Statewide homeless count set for January

There are 1 comment on the Rome News - Tribune story from Dec 28, 2010, titled Statewide homeless count set for January. In it, Rome News - Tribune reports that:

The Georgia Department of Community Affairs and Kennesaw State University will partner with 60 communities to conduct a count of homeless people and families in Georgia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rome News - Tribune.

slk

Townsend, GA

#1 Dec 28, 2010
well.....I hope this group does a better job than the so- called attempt at the olympics in Atlanta.
Where the homeless had (2) choices: a one way trip to Alabama, or (3) months in jail....out in time after the games were over and the rich folks and tourist left.
Foriegn reporters took all the info down then.They were able to enterview those that had gotten away.
Local folks never knew it happened.
That is also the same time the poor apts.,like Techwood came down,along with Carver Homes.
Hopefully this group will help the folks that are homeless and need a "hand" up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Georgia Kennewsaw State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mexican woman could lose deportation protection... Oct 29 Quirky 6
News Cheerleaders to kneel in stadium tunnel during ... Oct '17 25or6to4 1
News The Un-Pretty History Of Georgia's Iconic Peach Jul '17 KIR SUCKA 7
News Mexican woman's deportation protection temporar... Jun '17 HOLLA ISABELLA 4
News Illegal Alien Who Works As Paralegal For 'Kuck ... (May '17) May '17 spytheweb 3
News KSU graduate awarded Ph.D. in field of genetics (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Zombie 101: KSU instructor appears in - The Wal... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web