Cottrells named 'Philanthropists of t...

Cottrells named 'Philanthropists of the Year'

There are 3 comments on the The Times story from Nov 25, 2008, titled Cottrells named 'Philanthropists of the Year'. In it, The Times reports that:

Mike and Lynn Cottrell of Dahlonega were honored Tuesday as "Philanthropists of the Year" by the North Georgia Community Foundation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times.

lulu

Fitzgerald, GA

#1 Dec 30, 2008
i am more impressed with anonymous donors...
MoreMoneyThanBra ins

Commerce, GA

#2 Jan 3, 2009
Too bad every candidate they financially backed in the Lumpkin County elections lost by landslides. More money than brains it sounds like.
lulu

Jefferson, GA

#3 Jan 4, 2009
GO FIGURE~!! money doesn't ALWAYS talk, does it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Georgia Georgia College Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This student's state barred her from its best p... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Stanley 1
News McConnell, found of The Fiddleheads, remembered... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Connie Sewell Jones 1
News Get to Know (Jul '13) Jul '13 FREE NC WRITING E... 1
News Bill would bar illegal immigrants from colleges (Mar '12) Mar '12 Independent patriot 42
News President Adams: UGA will adhere to immigrant p... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Free is free 5
News UPDATED: CHS graduate dies in car accident (Oct '11) Oct '11 Flash5286 1
News Georgia profs offer course to illegal immigrants (Aug '11) Aug '11 Speeders Kill Kids 2
More from around the web