Columbus-area gas prices driving toward record high

Mar 31, 2012 Full story: Ledger-Enquirer.com 9

A sign shows gas prices as a driver pulls in to a newly opened QuickTrip filling station Monday, March 26, 2012, in Dallas.

Full Story
Trayvon

Columbus, GA

#1 Mar 31, 2012
Dam Obama! C'mon man!
typhoidkelly

Columbus, GA

#4 Apr 1, 2012
TWENTY DOLLAR GAS wrote:
Obama is right. If gas reaches twenty dollars the air shall be clean. People can walk. People can hand make their clothes out of algae.
but what about yhe envirinment? the the plants wont oxygenate the water and a rare and endangered 2 inch minnow might die. Obama knows that the little animals are more important than people. After all he is the great one.

“Way down, in Columbus Georgia”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 1, 2012
Our economy is in shambles, have you seen how much food prices have risen in the last 3 years?
Where are all the news people reporting how hard it is to afford groceries and the necessities of life.
Bet if a Republican wins the next election you'll hear about it everyday.
There isn't any integrity in journalism anymore.

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#10 Apr 1, 2012
$4.05 a gallon in Panama City last week,
Quite Frankly

Fayetteville, GA

#12 Apr 3, 2012
Thats why I am not going anywhere for Spring break, expensive gas, no money. Been a sucky few years now.
Really

Smiths Station, AL

#13 Apr 9, 2012
Quite Frankly wrote:
Thats why I am not going anywhere for Spring break, expensive gas, no money. Been a sucky few years now.
That's because of our President, he is a clueless idiot.
Zenith

Sharpsburg, GA

#15 Apr 11, 2012
Way to high, way too high
Jim

Bainbridge, GA

#16 Jul 3, 2012
Gas is cheaper

“Shadowville All-Stars”

Since: Dec 08

Columbus, GA

#19 Jul 3, 2012
Jim wrote:
Gas is cheaper
Yes, slightly below $3 is quite an acceptable change of pace!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Georgia Columbus State Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Behind the Apple -- Kelsey Nelson Dec 23 Cosmic Cauliflower 1
Lessons from Columbus, GA Dec 16 Will Dockery 1
Excessive force? CSU shooting will be judged by... (Apr '14) Aug '14 Will Dockery 15
Angry neighbors: City shouldn't allow noise per... Jul '14 d pantz 5
Israeli court convicts ex-PM Olmert of bribery (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jeff Brightone 1
Artbeat announces 2014 celebration: 'Arts on th... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Will Dockery 10
Lynching at the corner of Broadway and 11th to ... (Jun '13) Nov '13 Will Dockery 40
More from around the web