U.E Student From Syria Wants No Outside Help In Civil War

Sep 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WEHT

The deadly scene in Syria is hitting some here in the tri-state. A University of Evansville student is probably watching the events closer than others because he was born in Damascus, Syria's capital.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
UE Wee

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Safi is right. Obama needs to butt out and not be putting American lives at risk in order to feed his ego.
Been to the Middle East

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

We have no business in that part of the world. It's a totally different culture than ours and they will never have an American style democracy there. It's either a dictator thug or Islamic radicals in power.
We need to stop meddling in the affairs of others and focus on problems here at home.
Lobbing a few cruise missiles into downtown Damascus will do nothing more than kick the hornets nest. It's also like pissing on a volcano.
It's a civil war and they need to figure it out on their own. If the opposition can topple Assad on their own, the victory will be that much sweeter. Besides if we help them topple him, they will then turn on us as outsiders.
Enough of my rant! Good night all.
Patriot

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Two very informed posts. Obama is a warmonger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••