Mob boss John Gotti's lawyer to defen...

Mob boss John Gotti's lawyer to defend Bobby Ferguson

There are 3 comments on the Detroit News story from Jul 2, 2012, titled Mob boss John Gotti's lawyer to defend Bobby Ferguson. In it, Detroit News reports that:

Indicted contractor Bobby Ferguson is facing mobster charges, so Monday he hired a lawyer who defended the late John Gotti, arguably the most infamous mob boss of the 20th century.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#1 Jul 2, 2012
Blacks deserve reparations by not paying any Fed. Tax !
Chico

Carpina, Brazil

#2 Jul 2, 2012
It's not like Bobby killed anybody. Oh, he just tried to kill the poor guy who is a vegetable now. Bobby needs to hire Jackie Chiles.
Matt

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jul 10, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
Blacks deserve reparations by not paying any Fed. Tax !
They should still be slaves. They are not very smart but can pick cotton very well. I am glad Trayvon is dead. He's one that got what he wanted. To go out with a bang!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Detroit Mercy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Detroit mercy five year programs (Dec '16) Dec '16 epma 1
News Young people tackle re-imagining and redefining... (Aug '12) Mar '14 Christabel 3
News Detroit freeways cleared neighborhoods and a pa... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jay 2
News Sex trade victim in Michigan gets chance at cit... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Economic Genius 12
News Big pension payouts threatened by Detroit crisis (Jul '13) Jul '13 bensleys view 1
News Wayne County Circuit Judge McCree faces fight f... (May '13) May '13 Pete 2
News The truth about snake oil? (Apr '13) Apr '13 kev 2
More from around the web