'Tea Party' protest today

'Tea Party' protest today

There are 3 comments on the Journal-News story from Apr 15, 2009, titled 'Tea Party' protest today. In it, Journal-News reports that:

A group protesting what they call "runaway government spending" will hold an Income Tax Day Tea Party rally at Dayton's Courthouse Square.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal-News.

The Old Cold Warrior

South Charleston, OH

#1 Apr 15, 2009
I think of attending to protest all government spending, save that that is invested for my benefit and that of GM, about which I do not bitch, or pout or shout. Yes, there will be some hypocrisy there as there is everywhere, both from the Flower Children and Old Cold Warrior baby boomers who are in charge and love their government large, even if they hate the Welfare State or are mean and against the Military Machine, both of which conspire with Congress and have differing opinions about progress...that have caused and created and enabled the current economic mess, with those free traders and foreign aiders and cheap-labor lovers and others who want to keep it cheap, cheap, cheap, so that we can compete with those turd-world hell holes overseas while sending them billions of indebted make-believe future paper dollars to fight their diseases.
sam

Middletown, OH

#2 Apr 20, 2009
"Free traders is what caused this economic mess.It simply took since the signing of Nafta,WTO & Cafta before they sucked us dry---Just like Ross Perow said they would.They charge us tarriffs to import our products into thier nations--We import theirs free of tarriffs because most of our American "Benedict Arnold"companys have headquartered overseas to avoid paying thier share of taxes and utilize slave labor.Its that simple.
Village Person

South Charleston, OH

#3 Apr 21, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Debunking the 'home-state advantage' and other ... Jul '16 Cat74 2
News Scholar pens book on issues stirred from Hazlet... Apr '16 liberal media is ... 7
News Fourth graders showed off entrepreneurship (May '15) May '15 The Duke of Hazard 1
News Actor, Ohio native Sheen to receive honorary de... (May '15) May '15 General Cumdumpster 1
News University of Dayton Chapel (Jun '14) Jun '14 Reading Masturbation 2
News Computer keyboard. (Jun '14) Jun '14 Net Nut 1
News Air Force boosts Ohio college's minorities program (May '14) May '14 Net Nut 1
More from around the web