Ohio Police Academy Graduates the Most Diverse Class

Aug 29, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hispanic Business

The 100th Police Department recruit class -- the first since the city signed a 2009 consent decree with the U.S. Department of Justice to diversify its police and fire recruits -- had as many minority candidates as the total of the previous three classes.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2012
Library Lover

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

Can they read and write, and did the best pass the tests...in plain American English...not ghetto or airhead slang?
Leon Hairasson

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Don't forget the women!

Women are Diversity too!

More policewomen will increase the Diversity and get me more sexy body cavity searches, for me and my little friend.

Tase me, tase me, come on and tase me.

“hello”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

The 100th Police Department recruit class -- the first since the city signed a 2009 consent decree with the U.S. Department
Capt Buzz

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Were they the most qualified, that should be the question?
Fan of Leon The Man

West Alexandria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

The late Mary Beale died because of diversity, somebody not stopping her from getting a cop job that she could not and should not perform, just to make the diversity disciples feel warm. Diversity fans have her blood on their hands.

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

this diversity crap is just plain stupid...we lower our standards just to let idiots that otherwise couldn't pass the polygraph or the civil service test...how many of these clowns will be fired and going to prison?????I'll bet half of them won't last a year...dayton now prove to be the lamest city ever...
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Ah, all those masses of feminazi and black asses kissed, someday in court: "Case dismissed!"
You Red Neck Fools

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

You fools love to think that just because a person isn't the number one person on the list to be selected, that they are unqualified to serve. I can attest that even the recruits whom were 300th on the list, scored in the 90s on the test and averaged in the mid to upper 90s in test scores while in the academy.

The #1 person on the test doesn't necessarily score better than the 300th person while in the Police Academy... you fools
The Duke of Hazard

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

You Red Neck Fools wrote:
You fools love to think that just because a person isn't the number one person on the list to be selected, that they are unqualified to serve. I can attest that even the recruits whom were 300th on the list, scored in the 90s on the test and averaged in the mid to upper 90s in test scores while in the academy.
The #1 person on the test doesn't necessarily score better than the 300th person while in the Police Academy... you fools
Sounds like a jealous dumbass who could not pass to make the class. The late Mary Beale died because of diversity, a middle-aged housewife and mother who should not have been a cop.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Capt Buzz wrote:
Were they the most qualified, that should be the question?
yes, they are trained in one-shot kills on family dogs.
The Duke of Hazard

Lewisburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

lolol wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, they are trained in one-shot kills on family dogs.
By the time that they graduate from high schools, unlike the cool hip hop rap crap jungle jive gangstah 'hos an' fools, they are not functionally-illiterate fools, these wise gals and guys who have learned how to type if not write and capitalize.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Dayton Discussions

Search the University of Dayton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
University of Dayton Chapel Jun '14 Reading Masturbation 2
Computer keyboard. Jun '14 Net Nut 1
Air Force boosts Ohio college's minorities program May '14 Net Nut 1
Multicultural Dayton: Educator Adil Baguirov Apr '14 Literature Lover 1
Kettering Judge Robert Moore died Saturday, Jan... Apr '14 ToReal39 6
Courtyard by Marriott in Dayton sold for $12.5M Apr '14 Hack Checker 1
New police chief named for Cleves Mar '14 Honesty 3
•••
•••