UD to evaluate campus riot

Full story: newstalkradiowhio.com

Multiple vehicles sustained damage during a disturbance near the University of Dayton campus that prompted police to don riot gear and call in backup from many other jurisdictions.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Apr 22, 2013

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

UD better evaluate each one of those so called students ..There is no excuse for this ...Each one of those students should be forced to pay all damages and the money for the police dept had to spend for extra depts to assist .and then Expel all involve with this embarrassing disturbance..I for one am tired of having our campuses torn up by idiots and their stupid parties..
Sky King

Troy, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

No, we citizen taxpayers must adapt and adjust and not cuss or fuss about the communal costs and losses that must be passed on to us, by our future elite leaders and dumb dependent Dimuhcrat breeders.

Since: Jul 12

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Sky King wrote:
No, we citizen taxpayers must adapt and adjust and not cuss or fuss about the communal costs and losses that must be passed on to us, by our future elite leaders and dumb dependent Dimuhcrat breeders.
that is about what goes on with the simple losers that keep getting elected..when its their own pocket they'll scream like little bratty girls
WHIO fan

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Looks like you guys need to get a life.

This is not a regular occurrence.

It might not have happened at all, if they would have been home for spring break.

The idea of putting students on campus during St. Patrick's week is a dumb idea! They started doing this about 5 years ago. I'm surprised it took this long to happen
Vet

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Put their pictures in the DDN's and make the pay for the damage. They have 45 names and they can rant on the others.
Jim Fleming

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

When the president was out on the night of the riots posing for pictures I knew nothing was going to get done. WTH would be going on in your brain when you know the police are down the street ready to come in with riot gear and you stop to smile for a picture. Shame, Shame, Shame looks like the University students involved and administration win the award of the year for denial.
tws

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

What about students falling out the windows?
The New Cool Warrior

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Spoiled special brats, future Retard Republicuns and Dumbass Dimuhcrats, playing and being brave, calling mommy and daddy for their butts to save, as long as they do not have to behave.
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

The New Cool Warrior wrote:
Spoiled special brats, future Retard Republicuns and Dumbass Dimuhcrats, playing and being brave, calling mommy and daddy for their butts to save, as long as they do not have to behave.
Might be your best post ever!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
University of Dayton Chapel Jun '14 Reading Masturbation 2
Computer keyboard. Jun '14 Net Nut 1
Air Force boosts Ohio college's minorities program May '14 Net Nut 1
Multicultural Dayton: Educator Adil Baguirov Apr '14 Literature Lover 1
Kettering Judge Robert Moore died Saturday, Jan... (Feb '14) Apr '14 ToReal39 6
Courtyard by Marriott in Dayton sold for $12.5M Apr '14 Hack Checker 1
New police chief named for Cleves Mar '14 Honesty 3

Search the University of Dayton Forum:
•••