LGR vs Dane Co. Young Republicans On ...

LGR vs Dane Co. Young Republicans On Baldwin Nomination Challenge

There are 1 comment on the lezgetreal.com story from Jul 18, 2010, titled LGR vs Dane Co. Young Republicans On Baldwin Nomination Challenge. In it, lezgetreal.com reports that:

On Friday, Charla Halverson, President of the Dane County Young Republicans, formally challenged Tammy Baldwin’s nomination papers. She chose to go toe to toe over this issue on the LezGetReal comment section, specifically engaging Dr. Paula Brooks in some specific banter related to the futility of their challenge. Ms Halverson published an email sent by Dr. Brooks to the Dane County Young Republicans under the heading “The Challenge Has Gotten A Lesbian Groups Feathers Ruffled.”

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lezgetreal.com.

Since: Nov 08

Roanoke, VA

#1 Jul 19, 2010
ah a young version of just say no to everything. I went to a Young Republican Conference in Peoria in the early 70's. was like being at a mafia meeting. peole locked n closets to prevent voting etc. Now these are the adult GOPPERS now. Scary eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dayton Police investigate string of car break-ins (Oct '16) Oct '16 Bloomp 1
News Debunking the 'home-state advantage' and other ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Cat74 2
News Scholar pens book on issues stirred from Hazlet... (Apr '16) Apr '16 liberal media is ... 7
News Fourth graders showed off entrepreneurship (May '15) May '15 The Duke of Hazard 1
News Actor, Ohio native Sheen to receive honorary de... (May '15) May '15 General Cumdumpster 1
News University of Dayton Chapel (Jun '14) Jun '14 Reading Masturbation 2
News Computer keyboard. (Jun '14) Jun '14 Net Nut 1
More from around the web