History of sainthood in the Catholic ...

History of sainthood in the Catholic church

There are 88 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Mar 16, 2011, titled History of sainthood in the Catholic church. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Professor William Portier is the Mary Ann Spearin chair of Catholic Theology at the University of Dayton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Pax et Bonum

Cleveland, OH

#82 May 12, 2011
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that too, well we at least agree on this.
It was bound to happen sooner than later. We could take a different track and see what also we could agree on.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#83 May 12, 2011
Pax et Bonum wrote:
<quoted text>
It was bound to happen sooner than later. We could take a different track and see what also we could agree on.
You know when it comes down to it despite our differences/disagreements about tradition/doctrine...etc. You are still my Christian bro/sis in Christ JESUS.
Pax et Bonum

Cleveland, OH

#84 May 13, 2011
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>You know when it comes down to it despite our differences/disagreements about tradition/doctrine...etc. You are still my Christian bro/sis in Christ JESUS.
You have brought tears to my eyes. I believe this also. I deeply believe it is time for Christians to find those things held in common. I realize this means being open to listen and this is not always easy.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#85 May 13, 2011
Pax et Bonum wrote:
<quoted text>
You have brought tears to my eyes. I believe this also. I deeply believe it is time for Christians to find those things held in common. I realize this means being open to listen and this is not always easy.
You are correct and I really do mean this. I have love for ALL people despite our differences.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#86 May 13, 2011
Pax et Bonum wrote:
<quoted text>
Yor are correct. We have WAY more in common than differences. I can learn to respect differences.
Pax et Bonum

Cleveland, OH

#87 May 13, 2011
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Yor are correct. We have WAY more in common than differences. I can learn to respect differences.
I pray this can be a new chapter for us.

“I hate watermelon!”

Since: Dec 10

Stroudsburg, PA

#88 May 13, 2011
Pax et Bonum wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray this can be a new chapter for us.
Pax, that's nice of you. I like you and fedup both :)

“I hate watermelon!”

Since: Dec 10

Stroudsburg, PA

#89 May 13, 2011
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Yor are correct. We have WAY more in common than differences. I can learn to respect differences.
fedup, I have faith in you and Pax.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scholar pens book on issues stirred from Hazlet... Apr '16 liberal media is ... 7
News Fourth graders showed off entrepreneurship (May '15) May '15 The Duke of Hazard 1
News Actor, Ohio native Sheen to receive honorary de... (May '15) May '15 General Cumdumpster 1
News University of Dayton Chapel (Jun '14) Jun '14 Reading Masturbation 2
News Computer keyboard. (Jun '14) Jun '14 Net Nut 1
News Air Force boosts Ohio college's minorities program (May '14) May '14 Net Nut 1
News Multicultural Dayton: Educator Adil Baguirov (Apr '14) Apr '14 Literature Lover 1
More from around the web