Romney pitches new message to Ohio voters

Oct 11, 2012 Full story: WHIO

Before a crowd of 9,000 at the Shelby County Fairgrounds Wednesday, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney continued his string of Ohio appearances with a message that seems designed to pull in voters beyond his Republican base.

Full Story
The Old Cold Warrior

Englewood, OH

#1 Oct 11, 2012
I know that Romney and Ryan may or may not be lyin' while tryin' to buy Ohio defense-dependent security-nut and military-media slut votes from Old Cold Warrior and Pentagon-PAC-rat-defense-contr actor
folks; even if it means continuing to buy stuff that even the Pentagon does not want or need, as long as the contractor pigs continue to feed. I only hope that they are not really serious about continuing military spending that seems to be never ending, unlike the defunct Soviet Empire that was used as an excuse; much like our current ongoing growing war on terrorism that requires even more military spending endurance and heroism. Sorry, media whores, we can't afford no more wars because we are too poor.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#2 Oct 11, 2012
New message = new lies.
Dan

AOL

#3 Oct 12, 2012
Forty-eight percent of voters who watched the vice presidential debate think that Rep. Paul Ryan won the showdown, according to a CNN/ORC International nationwide poll conducted right after Thursday night's faceoff. Forty-four percent say that Vice President Joe Biden was victorious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
University of Dayton Chapel (Jun '14) Jun '14 Reading Masturbation 2
Computer keyboard. (Jun '14) Jun '14 Net Nut 1
Air Force boosts Ohio college's minorities program (May '14) May '14 Net Nut 1
Multicultural Dayton: Educator Adil Baguirov (Apr '14) Apr '14 Literature Lover 1
Kettering Judge Robert Moore died Saturday, Jan... (Feb '14) Apr '14 ToReal39 6
Courtyard by Marriott in Dayton sold for $12.5M (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hack Checker 1
New police chief named for Cleves (Mar '14) Mar '14 Honesty 3
More from around the web