Kevin Rennie: Who Knew What And When ...

Kevin Rennie: Who Knew What And When Certain To Emerge In UConn Scandal

There are 1 comment on the The Hartford Courant story from Jul 20, 2013, titled Kevin Rennie: Who Knew What And When Certain To Emerge In UConn Scandal. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

University of Connecticut President Susan Herbst doesn't wear a miter, a chasuble and a pair of red shoes, but she may be starting to know what the last few popes have felt like.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

Nulli Secundus

Monroe, CT

#1 Jul 21, 2013
Oh! But his "misconduct" was only with MINOR children - and not college-aged adults - so he MUST be a safe bet in the classroom, right? Haven't they yet found anybody to say he's "turning his life around"?

I mean, after all, it IS uconn we're talking about - basketball and football and trophies and all that other bullshit...

(/sarcasm)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Connecticut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zach Brown, 4-Star Basketball Recruit, Arrested... May '16 Julie Ann 1
News Woman of Color recognize local graduates for ac... May '16 the city I hate 3
News UConn housing plan for black men draws fire Apr '16 Spotted Girl 1
News Herbert Hanford Bottomley, 97, Passed Away Mar '16 America Gentleman... 1
News Why the female generational divide for Clinton? (Feb '16) Feb '16 spud 50
News Michael Brown's mother, civil rights attorney s... (Feb '16) Feb '16 former Buffalo ho... 3
News US home sales plummet 10.5 percent in November;... (Dec '15) Dec '15 YIM 2
More from around the web