Court record showing Colo. massacre '...

Court record showing Colo. massacre 'shooter' was seeing psychiatrist altered, reposted online

There are 2 comments on the New York Post story from Aug 2, 2012, titled Court record showing Colo. massacre 'shooter' was seeing psychiatrist altered, reposted online. In it, New York Post reports that:

A court document revealing that the man accused of the deadly Colorado movie theater shooting was seeing a psychiatrist has been reposted on a court website with that information blacked out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Post.

whatsthatsmell

Pottstown, PA

#1 Aug 2, 2012
The shooter's physciatrist also said she warned the campus/college he was a threat. Now how serious a warning or that the college took it seriously is another question.

http://news.yahoo.com/campus-threat-assessmen...

But ok she warned the COLLEGE as he was dropping out in reality but what is her or the college's legal obligation to the community and/or tell authorities.

Did she see him enough to know he was an actual threat. Was it the shooter's temper, was he depressed, did he express violent thoughts, did he admit he purchased a gun(supposedly the day after he failed an exam). How many other patients 'seem' like the shooter but pan out to be nothing.

I see CYA from this doctor and college if they are telling the truth. Hopefully they didn't feel compelled to say something out of guilt or to cover their butt. The time frame on his failure in early June til the shooting is relatively fast. I don't know if there is much that could've been done if this was a lone gunman.
pathetic

Cleveland, OH

#2 Aug 7, 2015
whatsthatsmell wrote:
The shooter's physciatrist also said she warned the campus/college he was a threat. Now how serious a warning or that the college took it seriously is another question.
http://news.yahoo.com/campus-threat-assessmen...
But ok she warned the COLLEGE as he was dropping out in reality but what is her or the college's legal obligation to the community and/or tell authorities.
Did she see him enough to know he was an actual threat. Was it the shooter's temper, was he depressed, did he express violent thoughts, did he admit he purchased a gun(supposedly the day after he failed an exam). How many other patients 'seem' like the shooter but pan out to be nothing.
I see CYA from this doctor and college if they are telling the truth. Hopefully they didn't feel compelled to say something out of guilt or to cover their butt. The time frame on his failure in early June til the shooting is relatively fast. I don't know if there is much that could've been done if this was a lone gunman.
well i guess the pot has gotten to your idiots in the court room and your judge you idiots would rather keep the movie killer alive at tax payer expense instead of killing the piece of crap well hope u enjoy feeding and careing for a murder you all are part of what's wrong with this country

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Colorado Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fake drugs bought on the web pose big health risks (Jan '10) Jan '16 Casey 24
barring codes in water fear (Dec '15) Dec '15 flopzzzz 2
News Hundreds rally, seek end to strikes on Gaza (Jul '14) Jul '14 Garry Ackerman 2
News Rheumatologist chat: Get answers to your health... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jenn 1
News Depression diagnoses decline after FDA warning (Jun '09) Jan '14 Lori 3
News New Colorado? Rural voters approve secession idea (Nov '13) Nov '13 Who 44
News Gene Test Leads To Targeted Cancer Treatment (Aug '08) Sep '13 Emmanuel 2
More from around the web