Leak at tar sands refinery threatens ...

Leak at tar sands refinery threatens Denver streams

There are 1 comment on the Summit County Voice story from Dec 1, 2011, titled Leak at tar sands refinery threatens Denver streams. In it, Summit County Voice reports that:

India's new private sector is increasingly powering the economy, but it chafes at what many companies say are labor laws that blunt hiring and stifle growth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Summit County Voice.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#1 Dec 1, 2011
Good thing it was just a storage tank. I cant believe tree huggers are relating this to the Keystone pipeline. Wait yes I can. Look at Anwar...Drill baby drill.. We need the pipeline and Obozo ruined it. He lost so many jobs for Colorado giving the contract to China.. More change as promised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Colorado Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Betsy Long: Alleged wrong-way drunk driver is... (Jul '10) Dec '16 Professional Drun... 41
News Fake drugs bought on the web pose big health risks (Jan '10) Jan '16 Casey 24
barring codes in water fear (Dec '15) Dec '15 flopzzzz 2
News Court record showing Colo. massacre 'shooter' w... (Aug '12) Aug '15 pathetic 2
News Hundreds rally, seek end to strikes on Gaza (Jul '14) Jul '14 Garry Ackerman 2
News Rheumatologist chat: Get answers to your health... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jenn 1
News Depression diagnoses decline after FDA warning (Jun '09) Jan '14 Lori 3
More from around the web