Living with MS means struggles and tr...

Living with MS means struggles and triumphs

There are 4 comments on the KVIA-TV El Paso story from Aug 28, 2012, titled Living with MS means struggles and triumphs. In it, KVIA-TV El Paso reports that:

"I would experience a tingling sensation throughout my lower legs. I described it as feeling like something was tickling my legs from the inside and just figured it was my muscles firing away from the exertion of the run." Less than a year and many medical tests later, the Albuquerque, New Mexico, resident was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, or ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVIA-TV El Paso.

Vaccines Cause MS

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Do a search.

“Eys so hendsum!”

Since: Jun 09

Ol' Juarez

#2 Aug 28, 2012
Numerous studies have evaluated a possible relationship between hepatitis B vaccination and multiple sclerosis (MS). The scientific evidence does not support the suggestion that hepatitis B vaccine causes or worsens MS.
Internet is Rife With BS

Santa Fe, NM

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Vaccines Cause MS wrote:
Do a search.
Do a search.
VaccinesCauseSei zures

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Aug 29, 2012
fmer505-1951 wrote:
Numerous studies have evaluated a possible relationship between hepatitis B vaccination and multiple sclerosis (MS). The scientific evidence does not support the suggestion that hepatitis B vaccine causes or worsens MS.
Then read studies that do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Colorado Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Betsy Long: Alleged wrong-way drunk driver is... (Jul '10) Dec '16 Professional Drun... 41
News Fake drugs bought on the web pose big health risks (Jan '10) Jan '16 Casey 24
barring codes in water fear (Dec '15) Dec '15 flopzzzz 2
News Court record showing Colo. massacre 'shooter' w... (Aug '12) Aug '15 pathetic 2
News Hundreds rally, seek end to strikes on Gaza (Jul '14) Jul '14 Garry Ackerman 2
News Rheumatologist chat: Get answers to your health... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Jenn 1
News Depression diagnoses decline after FDA warning (Jun '09) Jan '14 Lori 3
More from around the web