UTC Student Arrested, Forced To The G...

UTC Student Arrested, Forced To The Ground After Challenging Campus Preacher

There are 2 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Nov 17, 2013, titled UTC Student Arrested, Forced To The Ground After Challenging Campus Preacher. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

A student at the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga was forced from his bicycle and charged with inciting a riot Thursday for crossing a coned perimeter around a campus preacher.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Birdman

Fernandina Beach, FL

#1 Nov 18, 2013
Every time somebody goes out of their way to insult people in public about 'going to hell', people should stand around them and sing Surfin' Bird until nobody can hear them.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#2 Nov 20, 2013
Birdman wrote:
Every time somebody goes out of their way to insult people in public about 'going to hell', people should stand around them and sing Surfin' Bird until nobody can hear them.
The last I heard, FREEDOM was a two way street unless you called an election of all the people and had FREEDOM voted down. Tinkubettymuch!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Cincinnati Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why a 175-year-old candle maker is vital to thi... Dec 1 Madalyn Curry Shu... 1
News Jury deliberations to resume Thursday in former... Nov 12 American Man 7
News Justices dismiss case over deaf driver educatio... Nov '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News Company: 1 dead, several injured in Colonial Pi... Nov '16 RP McMurphy 1
News Diverse groups rally for racial justice ahead o... Oct '16 Equality for all 2
News University of Oklahoma fraternity has history o... (Mar '15) Oct '16 kosher nostra 10
News City: Ready for Tensing trial Oct '16 No. 1
More from around the web