Speeders, beware: Cameras on rise

Oct 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

"You're not going to get my money." So Danielle Rains promised elected officials of the tiny Hamilton County village at a recent meeting after she received two speeding tickets in the mail.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Tray

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

I am visiting here to help take my Brother to his chemo treatments. I went back home for a few days to get some of my business in order and had 2 tickets waiting. Needless to say I was very upset. These practices are dispiacable and will serve only one purpose, to alianiate people from Miami. I myself will no longer patronize any businesses in this town or ever drive through it. These dispiacable practices will cause the demise of this town. I encourage all others to join me in boycotting any and all businesses in this town.
Goodbye elected officials

Milford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

The elected officials of Elmwood Place can kiss their elected positions goodbye. I cannot think of any worse publicity that will kill business revenue within Elmwood Place than use of illicit "speed traps" that is driving away local customers. Since these elected Elmwood Place officials are using strong-arm regulations to tax public drivers, I encourage Elmwood Place residents to, "VOTE DA BUMS OUT!" because Village Council are ignoring public protests and sentiment.

Regardless of party affiliation, Elmwood elected officials are milking the public for "speeding ticket" money to finance their local government. I wonder how much operating funds money Elmwood Place government lost in state funds from the Republican legislature that reduced their operating revenue and caused them to take these extreme measures.

I look forward to Elmwood Place officials re-election attempts in 2013 where I will actively work to defeat them for betraying the public trust through these illicit "speed traps" and unauthorized driver "tax".

Even an Elmwood Place village council member elected to office admits the main purpose for the "speed trap" is to increase Village operating revenue and not for law enforcement. "There's no getting around it, the principal drive behind this is to generate income. We're financially in very bad shape," admitted Jerald Robertson to local TV station WXIX and Fox19.com . Robertson is one of six Elmwood Place village council members who voted unanimously in July to put the new speed monitoring system in place.

Future candidates please note! I will make signs, banners, and use my several robocall machines that will remind the voting citizens registered in Elmwood Place that their elected public officials are corrupt and unethical by implementing these "speed traps".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••