Fibromyalgia Comes With A Suicide Ris...

Fibromyalgia Comes With A Suicide Risk: Study

There are 5 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Jul 16, 2010, titled Fibromyalgia Comes With A Suicide Risk: Study. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

When treating women with fibromyalgia, doctors should be on the lookout for depression and warning signs of suicide, according to a new study.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

flipover

United States

#1 Jul 16, 2010
Well, that doesn't surprise me.
Tough illness to live with.
:(
dr fungus says

Canberra, Australia

#2 Aug 26, 2011
flipover wrote:
Well, that doesn't surprise me.
Tough illness to live with.
:(
it is not illness it is self inflicted injury by wrong food and yes it does affect not only brain but every cell in your body life becomes unbearable see my other comments whole world is programmed to look at a problem from same angle im crazy enough to look at the problem from different angle and always find solution
FBOMBER

Winkler, Canada

#3 Oct 17, 2011
Thank Pharma. Vaccines cause autoimmune issues by crippling the immune system.
Felicia Hobbs

San Jose, CA

#4 Dec 29, 2011
Depression and anxiety can both lead to suicides. If not identified early and attended immediately, death is more likely to result. Patients with severe types of depression undergo different treatments like conditioning, electroshock treatment, and potent medications. Lately, one of the most usually prescribed antidepressant called Paxil has been reported to have caused a number of deadly complications.
http://www.paxilbirthdefectlaw.com/paxil-side...
Dominic
#5 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Cincinnati Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UC wants courts to toss lawsuit over white nati... 21 hr charlie manson 7
News Otto Warmbier dead shortly after release from N... (Jun '17) Jan 31 C Kersey 4
News Columbus' Own: Christopher Robin: Old friends m... Jan 25 Big Johnson 1
News UC sued for demanding $10K Richard Spencer spee... Jan '18 Red Crosse 3
News Group pushes for driverless shuttle route in Ci... Dec '17 BigDogg 2
News Echoes of a Lost West End Nov '17 POPS 1
News Morning News: GE cuts jobs at The Banks; sherif... Oct '17 hinlish 2
More from around the web