ELECTION 2014: Liberty Grove Town Boa...

ELECTION 2014: Liberty Grove Town Board: Three vie for two seats in Liberty Grove

There are 1 comment on the Green Bay Press-Gazette story from Mar 22, 2014, titled ELECTION 2014: Liberty Grove Town Board: Three vie for two seats in Liberty Grove. In it, Green Bay Press-Gazette reports that:

Voters may choose up to two candidates. Polls across Door County will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. April 1, including Liberty Grove Town Hall, 11161 Old Stage Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Green Bay Press-Gazette.

Bob Gorevan

Zephyrhills, FL

#1 Mar 28, 2014
In my opinion Louis Covotsos is the only clear cut smart choice in this race. He has the best interest of the entire town in mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JonBenet Ramsey Book Reveals Analysis of Murder (Jun '15) May 4 Yeti 39
News Why do we feel so lonely? May 1 Prince John 15
News What Obama Can Do for the Democrats Apr 30 commenters 1
News Warren "troubled" by $400K Obama speech at upco... Apr 28 okimar 12
News Laurence L Smith Releases Updated Version of 'T... (Jul '15) Apr 26 barrens 69
News March for Science Chicago expects more than 45,... Apr '17 Our President Trump 1
News Northeastern Illinois: Jarrett to give commence... Mar '17 They cannot kill ... 1
More from around the web