Reporter: 44 days in captivity in Lib...

Reporter: 44 days in captivity in Libya 'insane'

There are 1 comment on the USA Today story from May 24, 2011, titled Reporter: 44 days in captivity in Libya 'insane'. In it, USA Today reports that:

Clare Morgana Gillis is back home in Connecticut. She was released last week after being captured April 5 in Libya.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1 May 24, 2011
Okay, let me get this straight! We are in Libya without permission from Congress. We are doing the war thing without permission there.Recently, now Congress wants to know why we are there, without granting permission in the first place. After 44 days this reporter chick is finally set free. Why did it take soooo long for her release? Oh wait, someone forgot to sign her permission slip. Who the freak has the sayso to intervene into another's country and minding their business? If they don't go along with your viewpoint, what! You'll start a war, again without permission. Beam me up Scotty, yes I did receive permission to do so.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JonBenet Ramsey Book Reveals Analysis of Murder Jun 25 jameson245 17
News Don't Forget, Michelle Got Into Princeton Becau... Jun 25 Miss Id 1
News 56 shot - 12 fatally - over Memorial Day weekend Jun 23 reality is a crutch 8
News Story of sex with nurse prompts censorship clai... Jun 19 bjames_37921 2
News Obama tells Americans to go to public schools w... Jun 11 Tazo 1
News Obama's library to be built in Chicago, sources... Jun 7 Cat74 117
News New Atheism Produces Another Curiously Uncuriou... May 30 P_Smith 1
More from around the web