Scientists confirm Earth's climatolog...

Scientists confirm Earth's climatologists getting hotter

There are 3 comments on the Daily Kos story from Feb 7, 2012, titled Scientists confirm Earth's climatologists getting hotter. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

A new study released this week validated what scientists have been saying all along; the Earth's climatologists are getting increasingly hotter and may be responsible for melting hearts at record levels.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

JosephMendiola

Hagatna, Guam

#1 Feb 7, 2012
Whoa, so they've all but copied PETA'S bikini or naked Babes, have they!?
Anonymous

Chickamauga, GA

#2 Feb 7, 2012
We need it to get hot I've been cold the last 3 winters!
Frank Rizzo

Santa Rosa, CA

#3 Feb 7, 2012
Scientists confirm Earth's climatologists getting hotter

Earth's climatologists are getting hotter? Do they have a swim suit calendar?

Are they hotter than Mar's climatologists?

Did they confirm this by fudging more climate data and then conspire through a series of thousands of emails on how to make it look like it's man made?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dusty Groove Will Revive A Chicago Soul DJ Trad... Jun 8 bozo 1
News When to give up: Treatment or comfort for late-... Jun 7 betty 2
News JonBenet Ramsey Book Reveals Analysis of Murder (Jun '15) Jun 6 Just Wondering 37
News When World War II was fought off the coast of C... May '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Donald Trump 'is a man-baby' according to ex-Da... May '16 trump ziotard univ 4
News Young black activists tally successes, and othe... May '16 bozo 1
News Jon Stewart talks 2016 presidential race at Chi... May '16 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web