Obama, Explained

Obama, Explained

There are 23 comments on the www.theatlantic.com story from Feb 9, 2012, titled Obama, Explained. In it, www.theatlantic.com reports that:

As Barack Obama contends for a second term in office, two conflicting narratives of his presidency have emerged. Is he a skillful political player and policy visionary—a chess master who always sees several moves ahead of his opponents (and of the punditocracy)? Or is he politically clumsy and out of his depth—a pawn overwhelmed by events, at the mercy of a second-rate staff and of the Republicans? Here, a longtime analyst of the presidency takes the measure of our 44th president, with a view to history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.theatlantic.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
got med

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#1 Feb 9, 2012
Dr. Bill_mr! two Word for yo paper!! ;) U gettin better!!! i buy U pho Hanoi some day!!! ;-000

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#2 Feb 9, 2012
got med wrote:
Dr. Bill_mr! two Word for yo paper!! ;) U gettin better!!! i buy U pho Hanoi some day!!! ;-000
I could climb the Turtle Tower naked.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#3 Feb 9, 2012
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA...First African American President Of The United States of America!

History will note he was a one term president.

History will also note he presided over the GOD DAMMING OF AMERICA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#4 Feb 9, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA...First African American President Of The United States of America!
History will note he was a one term president.
History will also note he presided over the GOD DAMMING OF AMERICA!
you keep confusing President Obama with GW Bush.

GO Easy on those tropical drinks before noon.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#5 Feb 9, 2012
It Seems The WACKOS from WYKAGL..have this DEMON AFFLICTION with "BUSH"...Stuck in their HALF LOONY BRAIN of reality....They are possessed as any BRAINLOCKED CRAZY is...their One Track Fixation with the Past with ,erroneous concepts continue to revel to sane and thinking people they are really SICK!...Fighting Phantoms,unreality,distortions ,and paranoia mentality....For the WACKADO from WYKAGL...a EXORCISM is in order...if not a healthy dose of "CASTOR OIL"...One to stop his diarrhea of his dumb mouth,two!..to activate removing his corroded putrid shit from his sick ass.!...May Help???

PURIFICATION!!....Could very well be a good "MARGARETTA,by the pool,watching the loveys pass by is the answer...The LOON FROM WYKAGL is so polluted with OBAMAPRUNEJUICE..as to render him ..A HOPELESS MAD SICK LOON...But MISERY loves COMPANY...as he Gazes on OBAMAS Pic in his John......LOONY WACKADOO from WYKAGL

I Know I worked in that town,Snoby Filthy Rich,Golf Addicts..in the late 40s,now of course just one more inner-city home for slims,Thugs,Hookers,and DRUNKS..who remember the good old days...

Thanx Fer my MORNING DUMP!.Shitting on LOONS most Gratifying!!next time shut ye yap!..Eating Shit is a No No!!.Now off to the POOL,Shades on,sun blocker applied,Margaretta in hand,the Beautiful people await me...Tough to be handsome,sexy,smart,..with my own teeth,no glasses,and still can ride a motorcycle,drive a car,and still fly a plane,,,,,FOOL,hope ya freeze yer ass off..paying high heating costs...DISMISSED MAGGOT!!

“Kisses sweeter than wine”

Since: Feb 12

Tulsa

#6 Feb 9, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
It Seems The WACKOS from WYKAGL..have this DEMON AFFLICTION with "BUSH"...Stuck in their HALF LOONY BRAIN of reality....They are possessed as any BRAINLOCKED CRAZY is...their One Track Fixation with the Past with ,erroneous concepts continue to revel to sane and thinking people they are really SICK!...Fighting Phantoms,unreality,distortions ,and paranoia mentality....For the WACKADO from WYKAGL...a EXORCISM is in order...if not a healthy dose of "CASTOR OIL"...One to stop his diarrhea of his dumb mouth,two!..to activate removing his corroded putrid shit from his sick ass.!...May Help???
PURIFICATION!!....Could very well be a good "MARGARETTA,by the pool,watching the loveys pass by is the answer...The LOON FROM WYKAGL is so polluted with OBAMAPRUNEJUICE..as to render him ..A HOPELESS MAD SICK LOON...But MISERY loves COMPANY...as he Gazes on OBAMAS Pic in his John......LOONY WACKADOO from WYKAGL
I Know I worked in that town,Snoby Filthy Rich,Golf Addicts..in the late 40s,now of course just one more inner-city home for slims,Thugs,Hookers,and DRUNKS..who remember the good old days...
Thanx Fer my MORNING DUMP!.Shitting on LOONS most Gratifying!!next time shut ye yap!..Eating Shit is a No No!!.Now off to the POOL,Shades on,sun blocker applied,Margaretta in hand,the Beautiful people await me...Tough to be handsome,sexy,smart,..with my own teeth,no glasses,and still can ride a motorcycle,drive a car,and still fly a plane,,,,,FOOL,hope ya freeze yer ass off..paying high heating costs...DISMISSED MAGGOT!!
kook alert!

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#7 Feb 9, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
It is you who brought up the ruin Bush wrought. Did you think the terrible state of our nation Obama inhereted could be fixed in a day?
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#8 Feb 9, 2012
BUSH,BUSH,BUSH....WACKADOS LOONS fixated with this..Like a word

However their worst nite mare may be realized once again...as the Fumbling Bumbling Republicans in their tower of BABEL are getting ready to snatch DEFEAT from the JAWS of VICTORY.....There on the Horizon comes the true Republican,....."JEB BUSH".....Loons can start having their conniptions soon...for Among those in the REAL world,not our TOPIX.insanity,.this is a Great Possibilty!

"JEB BUSH" President of the USA...got a nice ring to it,American,with Papers,Great ONE father,Solid Mom,Real PATRIOT,CLASS,TRADITION,experi ence,...and my be the STAKE up[ LOONS and OBAMAS ASS!.....WACKADOS IN WYKAGL?..you will now have a real reason to turn yer guts into mush!!!...PRESIDENT BUSH...De Ja Vu All Over Again!!....

POKOMOKO!.The LOONS comes to their senses, only to go berserk again when someone says something that triggers the old memory ."BUSH!"!.Slowly I turn,Step By Step....INSANITY LOONS!!again..BUSH...!...JEB BUSH!....Have a Great CONNIPTION!!!
CrazyasUR

Rochester, KY

#9 Feb 9, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
However their worst nite mare may be realized once again...as the Fumbling Bumbling Republicans in their tower of BABEL are getting ready to snatch DEFEAT from the JAWS of VICTORY.....There on the Horizon comes the true Republican,....."JEB BUSH".....Loons can start having their conniptions soon...for Among those in the REAL world,not our TOPIX.insanity,.this is a Great Possibilty!
"JEB BUSH" President of the USA...got a nice ring to it,American,with Papers,Great ONE father,Solid Mom,Real PATRIOT,CLASS,TRADITION,experi ence,...and my be the STAKE up[ LOONS and OBAMAS ASS!.....WACKADOS IN WYKAGL?..you will now have a real reason to turn yer guts into mush!!!...PRESIDENT BUSH...De Ja Vu All Over Again!!....
POKOMOKO!.The LOONS comes to their senses, only to go berserk again when someone says something that triggers the old memory ."BUSH!"!.Slowly I turn,Step By Step....INSANITY LOONS!!again..BUSH...!...JEB BUSH!....Have a Great CONNIPTION!!!
Another Bush is what America needs? hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!
The last Bush sent the nation into the worst economic recession since 1929. And all you Repubs want is the SAME polices to do it again. LOL!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#10 Feb 9, 2012
I see The LOONS In Bowling Green are ,at the thought of another BUSH,,starting their Uncontrolled CONNIPTIONS!...And Thats Good!

Mean while Are ya better of Now than in 2008???..gas $1.69 a gal? had yer Home? TOYS,Kids in College? Vacations?...or are you in DC on HUSSIENS DOLE?..with the rest of his monkey faces!Get real nitwit..you do not know what yer talking about..however ..HAVE YER "JEB BUSH "CONNIPTION!!..now thats funny..ENJOY!!!

GOD DAM AMERICA??? OBAMA ,Rev. Wright,Farrakindah,and LOONS HAVE!!

Dingo

Sacramento, CA

#11 Feb 9, 2012
So your flavor this week is Jeb Bush?
Don't you think the American people remember what the other Bush did to AMERICA.
So what are you saying one rattlesnake bit your ass but the other won't.?
CHECK SIX wrote:
got med

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#12 Feb 9, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I could climb the Turtle Tower naked.
U still think of mii in Valintime! correct...;-00
got med

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#13 Feb 9, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
I see The LOONS In Bowling Green are ,at the thought of another BUSH,,starting their Uncontrolled CONNIPTIONS!...And Thats Good!
Mean while Are ya better of Now than in 2008???..gas $1.69 a gal? had yer Home? TOYS,Kids in College? Vacations?...or are you in DC on HUSSIENS DOLE?..with the rest of his monkey faces!Get real nitwit..you do not know what yer talking about..however ..HAVE YER "JEB BUSH "CONNIPTION!!..now thats funny..ENJOY!!!
GOD DAM AMERICA??? OBAMA ,Rev. Wright,Farrakindah,and LOONS HAVE!!
U still invertwogay of Al vs. Gore num-per!! hop yo registeree to vote dis time ok FLer!!! ;-000
got med

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#14 Feb 9, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
you keep confusing President Obama with GW Bush.
GO Easy on those tropical drinks before noon.
dat dude must bee Trump n Tiger assssso-see-ation ;-000

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#15 Feb 9, 2012
Drinking With Bob has our president pegged:

&fe ature=relmfu
got med

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#16 Feb 9, 2012
The Last Templar wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nWNDwKCLgxgXX&feature=rel mfu
U still search for Bob Obama birther! ;)
Dingo

Sacramento, CA

#17 Feb 9, 2012
here suck on this it will keep you busy.
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/8480/binki...
The Last Templar wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nWNDwKCLgxgXX&feature=rel mfu

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

#18 Feb 9, 2012
Our drones and missile systems are now completely compromised thanks to Bill Clinton and Al Gore...

read about it:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/12/10/the-g...
got med

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#19 Feb 9, 2012
Dingo wrote:
here suck on this it will keep you busy.
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/8480/binki...
<quoted text>
U vote for Kevin John phoenix sun 2b yo mayor!!! ;-0000
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kevin_Johns...
dis is da face!!! ;-00000h,#7
Dingo

Sacramento, CA

#20 Feb 9, 2012
Grow up Moron.
bill Clinton/Al Gore?
what next, newte gingrich 2nd wife.
?
The Last Templar wrote:
Our drones and missile systems are now completely compromised thanks to Bill Clinton and Al Gore...
read about it:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/12/10/the-g...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President Trump's Immigration Order Faces Mount... Feb 3 we need reform 1
News Poll: Young Americans Fear They'll be Worse Off... Jan '17 2 Dogs 5
News Chicago immigration rally has message for Trump... Jan '17 spud 9
News Canada 150: David Suzuki developed a rare talen... Jan '17 Editor 1
News New Documentary Details Story Of Failed Chicago... Jan '17 bozo 1
News Are younger whites less racist? New research in... Jan '17 Barros 648
News Arkansas Arts Center picks redo firm to design ... Dec '16 Lan 3
More from around the web