First lady Michelle Obama, daughters made secret trip to Chicago

Jun 7, 2011 Full story: Chicago Sun-Times 16

The dynamo trio came in May 27 and left the city May 29. While in town they helped send the son of their best couple friends, Marty Nesbitt and his lovely wife, Dr.

Full Story
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jun 7, 2011
Good for them!
Okie gal

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jun 7, 2011
Whoopty Do!!!
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jun 7, 2011
Glad they got to go.
Mooochelle

Chandler, IN

#4 Jun 7, 2011
Its no secret now, we know all about it!
MikeHenrySC

Columbia, SC

#5 Jun 7, 2011
No mention of HOW they traveled? Did we pay for yet another trip?
Okie gal

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Jun 7, 2011
We probably did as always.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jun 8, 2011
MikeHenrySC wrote:
No mention of HOW they traveled? Did we pay for yet another trip?
They can't fly a regular commercial airline. You have paid for previous presidents travels...why all of the questions now...is it because a black man and his family are living large on your dime...hell previous white presidents have been doing the same thing on your dime and I did not hear your azz complaining. What is different now??
Billy Ringo

Bellaire, TX

#8 Jun 8, 2011
Shrub's skank daughters used to jet to NYC - on the taxpayers dime, with SS protection - to party.

Never heard anyone complain.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jun 8, 2011
Billy Ringo wrote:
Shrub's skank daughters used to jet to NYC - on the taxpayers dime, with SS protection - to party.
Never heard anyone complain.
Who is Shrubs???
Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#10 Jun 8, 2011
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>They can't fly a regular commercial airline. You have paid for previous presidents travels...why all of the questions now...is it because a black man and his family are living large on your dime...hell previous white presidents have been doing the same thing on your dime and I did not hear your azz complaining. What is different now??
What is different now is the economy sucks, and our "fearless leader" tells everyone to tighten their belts and make sacrifices. Then they do the opposite. They definitely don't lead by example.
Sunshine

Waldorf, MD

#11 Jun 8, 2011
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Who is Shrubs???
He's talking about Bush...get it?
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#12 Jun 9, 2011
Billy Ringo wrote:
Shrub's skank daughters used to jet to NYC - on the taxpayers dime, with SS protection - to party.
Never heard anyone complain.
Oh yes they did didn't they!!! Because they were white skanks and that was alright!
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#13 Jun 9, 2011
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text> What is different now is the economy sucks, and our "fearless leader" tells everyone to tighten their belts and make sacrifices. Then they do the opposite. They definitely don't lead by example.
Why should the Obama's have to tighten their belts...they both make WELL over 6 figures.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#14 Jun 9, 2011
MikeHenrySC wrote:
No mention of HOW they traveled? Did we pay for yet another trip?
"We"...your azz don't pay taxes welfare junkie.
uncommon papper

Maringouin, LA

#16 Jun 13, 2011
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text> "We"...your azz don't pay taxes welfare junkie.
your intelligence comes out again with your stupid zingers knocking people of whom you no nothing about!you have no idea who pays taxes or is on welfare?its a pretty safe bet that you are the freeloader and know about welfare first hand?anyone who reads your illiterate posts knows you dont have much going for you!sorry,but thats life?
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#18 Jun 14, 2011
Only hateful whitey has time to watch to see what Obama and his family are doing in their downtime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flight of the monarchs in Texas in jeopardy 16 hr amused 1
Study: Mortgage Rates have Domino Effect on Eco... Oct 20 creditrepairhouston 1
The dinosaur that ate sharks for breakfast Oct 6 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Study Shows African Americans, Republicans Favo... Sep '14 Michele 11
2 Chicago universities among Obama presidential... Sep '14 reality is a crutch 1
A Presidential Contest ... For Obama's Library Sep '14 goldstone report 20
MRSA cases in academic hospitals double in 5 ye... (Jul '12) Jul '14 white widow 16

University of Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE