Why Sex is So Significant in Men's Li...

Why Sex is So Significant in Men's Lives?

There are 94 comments on the amog.com story from Jun 8, 2012, titled Why Sex is So Significant in Men's Lives?. In it, amog.com reports that:

It's been said that men think about sex every seven seconds. Because of this, it has been assumed that us men need sex like we need food and water.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at amog.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
WhiteDevil

Cape Canaveral, FL

#84 Jun 11, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
^^^^^^ mandatory,,,,see I get all excited just thinking about it!! lol
I think I Love you!
WhiteDevil

Cape Canaveral, FL

#85 Jun 11, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure some women don't like sex as much as others but.... if they want to call me a freak so be it!! I'm ok with that!! lol
Now I Know I Love You!!!!!

“Denny Crain”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#86 Jun 11, 2012
Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely...i had a gallstone attack 2 mos ago...so we were thinking bout "it"...I say, it cant hurt any worse...afterwards? no pain whatsoever...Dr Laci recommends at least a daily dose, if SO not available, take "matters" into your own hands ;)
Very good advice Darlin ;)It will sure take your mind of other things. Men spend all their life trying to get back in what it took them 9 months to get out of. Then the first things we see we think man are those for me :)

“Denny Crain”

Location hidden

#87 Jun 11, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
It's not just a man thing, women think about sex often as well. I do!! I'm a fan!! lol..rah rah!!
I think it should be manantory to have sex once a daymore if possible..if you like it!
The world would be a less sressed much nicer place if we all were more relaxed!!
Just saying!!:)
But cowboys think 8 seconds is a long ride

“Denny Crain”

Location hidden

#88 Jun 11, 2012
Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
but yet admit it & suddenly we're freaks lol Ive also found that most men are just BIG talkers...
You been hanging out with the wrong men. I don't roll over and go to sleep afterward. If one is good what will the next one be like :) Your tongue is always ready

“smile and have fun!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#89 Jun 11, 2012
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
It's not just a man thing, women think about sex often as well. I do!! I'm a fan!! lol..rah rah!!

I think it should be manantory to have sex once a daymore if possible..if you like it!
The world would be a less sressed much nicer place if we all were more relaxed!!

I totally agree!!!

“What did you expect? ”

Since: Oct 10

Didn't even notice, did you?

#91 Jun 12, 2012
Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
but yet admit it & suddenly we're freaks lol Ive also found that most men are just BIG talkers...
So you're not falling for that infomercial about the big Schitkey thing I guess. ;D~

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#92 Jun 13, 2012
Some Nutjob wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're not falling for that infomercial about the big Schitkey thing I guess. ;D~
theres a difference on walkin tall & carrying a big stick & knowing what to do with said big stick

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#93 Jun 13, 2012
And sometimes "big feet" simply means he wears a large shoe.

“What did you expect? ”

#94 Jun 14, 2012
Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
theres a difference on walkin tall & carrying a big stick & knowing what to do with said big stick
If I'm doing it right, the only thing that anybody will notice is that you're walking funny for a few days. ;D~

Location hidden

#95 Jun 14, 2012
Some Nutjob wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm doing it right, the only thing that anybody will notice is that you're walking funny for a few days. ;D~
see post #79

“What did you expect? ”

#96 Jun 15, 2012
Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
see post #79
Okay, Let's break this down:
Ohio Cowgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
1st you missed it by 10.

2nd see post 94. And I have to be honest, I've never made it to level 94 without paramedics standby by outside at level 78.

They have those paddles.

Butt (pun intended) I don't used them before level 84 unless I'm asked.

After all, I am a gentleman. ;D~

Location hidden

#98 Jun 16, 2012
Some Nutjob wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, Let's break this down:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
1st you missed it by 10.
2nd see post 94. And I have to be honest, I've never made it to level 94 without paramedics standby by outside at level 78.
They have those paddles.
Butt (pun intended) I don't used them before level 84 unless I'm asked.
After all, I am a gentleman. ;D~
HA!!! Youre some nutjob!!!

“What did you expect? ”

#99 Jun 17, 2012
Laci Rae wrote:
<quoted text>
HA!!! Youre some nutjob!!!
And that surprises you how?

Never said I wasn't, and maybe, just maybe, never say I'm not...

Maybe. ;D~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago won't see eclipse spectacle of Carbonda... Aug '17 Real Faxt 1
News Campus Zionists don't need safe spaces. They ne... (Sep '16) Aug '17 lavon affair 2
News Ottawa natives Cory, Simon Tiffin performing to... Aug '17 just me 3
News Jim Dey: A fresh start in C-U for Lovelace Jul '17 Lovelace is loveless 1
News JonBenet Ramsey Book Reveals Analysis of Murder (Jun '15) May '17 Yeti 39
News Why do we feel so lonely? May '17 Prince John 15
News What Obama Can Do for the Democrats Apr '17 commenters 1
More from around the web