University Police officer arrested in...

University Police officer arrested in Chicago

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Northwestern story from Jul 15, 2012, titled University Police officer arrested in Chicago. In it, The Daily Northwestern reports that:

Police Department officer was charged with a weapons violation July 4, after shooting a firearm multiple times in the South Side of Chicago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Northwestern.

very iteresting

Nashua, NH

#1 Jul 16, 2012
Very interesting that a police officer can be arrested for firing his gun on the fouth of July but the 270 black drug selling gang memebers shooting and killing those 270 black kids can't be found or arrested???

Come on man I can' beleive chicago police are that lame

are they?? well when you think about it the lack of arrest records speak volumes about whom is running the city and whom is just getting paid to look the other way

hey elect gang members to the mayors office bet they get things done. oh wait ya already did vote a thug into office last election

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What's bribery? The answer is trickier than it ... Oct '17 Pope Closet Emeritus 1
News Laurence L Smith Releases Updated Version of 'T... (Jul '15) Oct '17 Texxy 70
News Pelosi: Trump doesn't understand a president's ... Oct '17 Memo from Turner 6
News Chicago won't see eclipse spectacle of Carbonda... Aug '17 Real Faxt 1
News Campus Zionists don't need safe spaces. They ne... (Sep '16) Aug '17 lavon affair 2
News Ottawa natives Cory, Simon Tiffin performing to... Aug '17 just me 3
News Jim Dey: A fresh start in C-U for Lovelace Jul '17 Lovelace is loveless 1
More from around the web