Ripley native crowned Miss West Virginia

Jun 22, 2009 Full story: Bluefield Daily Telegraph 6

A 22-year-old Ripley native is the new Miss West Virginia. Talia Markham won the statewide pageant Saturday in Morgantown and will compete in the Miss America Pageant in February.

Read more
cindy henthorn

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2009
Congratulations! I know your family is very proud of you. Good Luck in February.
good vibrations

United States

#2 Jun 24, 2009
yeah, u rock it girl!
happy

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2009
she is one beautiful and intelligent girl. She deserved it!
Jessica Ann

Morgantown, WV

#4 Jul 6, 2009
Love you girl Congrats
lol

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Sep 22, 2011
happy wrote:
she is one beautiful and intelligent girl. She deserved it!
Beautiful??????????
ripley dude

United States

#6 Sep 23, 2011
Yeah beautiful if u like a girl who looks like a man. I mean come on she is so fake comes from a great family but I've seen alot better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crosses Across the United States: Where Did The... (May '11) Jan '15 Margie 12
News WVU could purchase MSU campus in Beckley Nov '14 oversight 10
News Settlement reached over Mountain State Universi... (Aug '14) Sep '14 Aida 14
News Drums Across Tri-State This Evening At Laidley ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Nascar 1
News Florence County Inmate found dead in his cell (Mar '14) Mar '14 Tammy Elmore 2
News WV education graduates say teacher pay isn't th... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Nancy 3
News Tattoo artist hopes business success is permanent (Jan '14) Jan '14 hugh janus 1
More from around the web