Wayne Man Stabbed Eight Times, Suspec...

Wayne Man Stabbed Eight Times, Suspect Arrested

There are 42 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from Sep 17, 2011, titled Wayne Man Stabbed Eight Times, Suspect Arrested. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Crum , Wayne County , West Virginia A Wayne County man is behind bars accused of stabbing a man eight times.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Crum resident

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2011
If it is the young.terry chaffin he.deserved it any man who beats women does
info

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2011
just to let you know they both need prayers right now not talked about
sad

Logan, WV

#3 Sep 19, 2011
so sad never no when someone have to take up for there self .....the boy realy is a good kid...just at the wrong place at the wrong time....
Huh

Peach Creek, WV

#4 Sep 19, 2011
Sad in two ways.

Sad for the person who was stabbed and is in critical condition, and sad for the boy who just ruined his life by committing a very serious crime.

I just don't know what the world is coming to.

18 years old and his life is ruined because he was drinking underage and couldn't control his temper....sad
live in crum now

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 19, 2011
for your information huh the young man who done the stabbing was not drinking and has never been in trouble before you need to look at terry's record he has been in trouble alot lately he has 4 charges against him now and the law says we dont know where to find him if they had done their job this might not have turned out the way it has but hten again this is the assend of the county slap them on the hand and say you know better and turn them loose
info

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2011
i just know we need to being praying for both boys and not talking trash about nether one of them there both young just keep them in your prayers thank you
My2Cents

Chapmanville, WV

#7 Sep 19, 2011
It doesn't matter who was drinking & who wasn't. It all boils down to a young man almost lost his life. If the boy who done the stabbing wasn't in fear for his life, then he had no right to stab him. I think he really did try to kill this boy. He stabbed him several times in the back. If his knife was longer, I'd say it would have punctured his lung, or even his heart. I think he should be charged with attempted murder!!
htink before you speak

Charleston, WV

#8 Sep 19, 2011
if 2 cents thinks that the kid who done the stabbing wasnt in fear for his life then they need to come to crum and see some of the handy work that terry and little friends out of ohio done a few weeks back to another young man who is not all together he still carries the bruises they rolled him in the creek at the same party hole and left him im not taking up for young marcum im saying talk to ppl that was there and see what really happened then you would not be so eager to say attempted murder you might see somthing all together different
hell yea

Chapmanville, WV

#9 Sep 19, 2011
the whole bunch that hang out down there are into drugs, drinking and raising hell. i know because my grandson is one of that bunch. the law needs to step in down there and break up the partying
cwkt

South Hill, VA

#10 Sep 19, 2011
ahhh man
hmm

Paintsville, KY

#11 Sep 19, 2011
terry was prob trying to start a fight with this boy and he got scared and was taking up for hiself....If you guys know terrys dad he goes around all the time threating to burn peoples houses or harm them in some way. It is crazy that stuff like this has to happen and most of it is b/c of the parents and how they raised there children. Its sad I have seen how terry and all his friends run around running there mouths.
Jeebus

Hansford, WV

#12 Sep 19, 2011
live in crum now wrote:
for your information huh the young man who done the stabbing was not drinking and has never been in trouble before you need to look at terry's record he has been in trouble alot lately he has 4 charges against him now and the law says we dont know where to find him if they had done their job this might not have turned out the way it has but hten again this is the assend of the county slap them on the hand and say you know better and turn them loose
Maybe not drinking, but likely high on pills.

That isn't even considered a big deal in that area anymore.

Otherwis, why was he at a "party" if he was not "partying"?

Either that, or smoking that Devil's Weed.
someone

Macon, GA

#13 Sep 19, 2011
who is cody marcums mom and dad?
Serious

Bluefield, WV

#14 Sep 19, 2011
If you hear the names Leroy Chafin Jr. or Terry Chafin, you had better nail your stuff down. They are nothing but theives and drug heads. They have stoled off everyone in the country. His dad has a record as long as your arm and he is following in his dads footsteps. His dad does not have a job, yet he seems to have all kinds of stuff...hmmmm. They are gonna steal off the wrong person some day and it won't be good.
Huh

Peach Creek, WV

#15 Sep 19, 2011
live in crum now wrote:
So....he was a party.....very early in the morning.....where there were a lot of drinking going on.......and he WASN'T drinking?

I guess next you are going to try and convince us that the Pope isn't Catholic.....it would probably be a better argument for you to win in fact.
jus my opinion

Bridgeport, WV

#16 Sep 20, 2011
hmm wrote:
terry was prob trying to start a fight with this boy and he got scared and was taking up for hiself....If you guys know terrys dad he goes around all the time threating to burn peoples houses or harm them in some way. It is crazy that stuff like this has to happen and most of it is b/c of the parents and how they raised there children. Its sad I have seen how terry and all his friends run around running there mouths.
all you can do is raise your children right you cant keep blaming all parents for what their children do especially after they are grown ass adults young yes but grown these young people know the difference between right and wrong i was always told its not what ppl call you its what you answer too yes theses boys parents prolly couldve done better but never the less they do know the difference between right and wrong i do not mean to make anyone mad or upset them but everyone has to say this is right
still live in crum

Charleston, WV

#17 Sep 20, 2011
dear jeebus for your info the law can blood test cody or take a hair strand and you will see no drugs in this young mans system let them do the same for terry what will they find thank you very much you may want to have yourself check if you know so much both boys was in the wrong place at the wrong time it is sad
still live in crum

Charleston, WV

#18 Sep 20, 2011
to huh he went to check on someone else that was there he might have been there 10 20 minutes top
need prayers

Charleston, WV

#19 Sep 20, 2011
all im saying is pray for both families
wow

United States

#20 Sep 20, 2011
look pepole who are we to judge we are no better none at all its a matter of how much drugs they do or if they were drinking or how the parents raised them its that something bad has happen to both of them np matterthe back ground nor where they come from they are still human like us put yourself in their shoes none of you all was there to see with your own eyes just hear say on this dam topix lies ..just pray for both they need it are we the adults

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Justice taps Dave Hardy for Department of Revenue (Jan '17) Jan '17 Yuck 1
News Student helps rescue hundreds of cats (Mar '16) Mar '16 some good goings ... 1
News Florence County Inmate found dead in his cell (Mar '14) Nov '15 ss79hotrodz 3
News UC's first Physicians Assistants class set to g... (Jun '15) Jun '15 PAc 1
News Crosses Across the United States: Where Did The... (May '11) Jan '15 Margie 12
News WVU could purchase MSU campus in Beckley (Nov '14) Nov '14 oversight 10
News Settlement reached over Mountain State Universi... (Aug '14) Sep '14 Aida 14
More from around the web