UC Hosts Sessions at MSU

There are 2 comments on the WOAY story from Aug 7, 2012, titled UC Hosts Sessions at MSU. In it, WOAY reports that:

University of Charleston representatives will be in Beckley this week to discuss Mountain State University students' enrollment options this fall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOAY.

check facts

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2012
UC did go to the msu campus and speak with students but were not prepared for a lot of the questions asked. Several students inquired about health science programs and without any thought to specialized accreditation those students were given wrong answers. Another disapointment for these students. Just a word of advice for UC. If you don't want to be another msu then check your facts before speaking or just simply say "i don't know".
Zeek

Bluefield, WV

#2 Aug 7, 2012
check facts wrote:
UC did go to the msu campus and speak with students but were not prepared for a lot of the questions asked. Several students inquired about health science programs and without any thought to specialized accreditation those students were given wrong answers. Another disapointment for these students. Just a word of advice for UC. If you don't want to be another msu then check your facts before speaking or just simply say "i don't know".
uh oh...please give examples.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Charleston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crosses Across the United States: Where Did The... (May '11) Jan '15 Margie 12
News WVU could purchase MSU campus in Beckley (Nov '14) Nov '14 oversight 10
News Settlement reached over Mountain State Universi... (Aug '14) Sep '14 Aida 14
News Drums Across Tri-State This Evening At Laidley ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Nascar 1
News Florence County Inmate found dead in his cell (Mar '14) Mar '14 Tammy Elmore 2
News WV education graduates say teacher pay isn't th... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Nancy 3
News Tattoo artist hopes business success is permanent (Jan '14) Jan '14 hugh janus 1
More from around the web