San Antonio Police Department and Civ...

San Antonio Police Department and Civilian Partner "Cellular On Patrol" Attempted "Frame-Up"

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Indymedia story from Jun 5, 2010, titled San Antonio Police Department and Civilian Partner "Cellular On Patrol" Attempted "Frame-Up". In it, Chicago Indymedia reports that:

Your browser does not support embedded sound files. Download the file. Setup1.avi Your browser does not support embedded sound files.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Indymedia.

Andy

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jun 5, 2010
What is this garbage? Ridiculous.
Say what

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 5, 2010
I believe him, I would'nt be so paranoid if the whole world was'nt out to get me...I think Vet has alot to do with this conspiracy.
Anonymous

United States

#3 Jun 5, 2010
Say what wrote:
I believe him, I would'nt be so paranoid if the whole world was'nt out to get me...I think Vet has alot to do with this conspiracy.
Just in case you haven't noticed, this is Vet posing as Say what. Poor loser. It's the only way he knows of to get attention. Vet and FYI are gay lovers and hate everybody on Topix, including themselves. Perhaps a regret that they both have AIDS now.
FYI

Gouldsboro, PA

#5 Jun 6, 2010
They have aids now, blah, blah, blah, blah. The next town I'll see under yer names will be Mexico, adios dickweeds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charity gives $10K to UAHT to help with Kids' C... Jun 1 Tyro 1
News Genealogy group to meet in Ashdown May '17 George Nunn 1
News Sex-Trafficking Survivor Overcomes Trauma, Prep... May '17 needamorontotellm... 1
News Fayetteville demonstrators stand up after anti-... Mar '17 Vic 2
News Gardens set to build $1 million treehouse Jan '17 Can't Wait 1
News Miss Arkansas Savvy Shields named Miss America ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 SirPrize 8
News Miss Arkansas sings, dances her way to Miss Ame... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Holy Silicon Wafer 2
More from around the web