82-year-old Ark. bridge may get new l...

82-year-old Ark. bridge may get new lease on life

There are 3 comments on the Log Cabin Democrat story from Feb 5, 2012, titled 82-year-old Ark. bridge may get new lease on life. In it, Log Cabin Democrat reports that:

NEWPORT, Ark. - An eastern Arkansas town wants to preserve an 82-year-old bridge across the White River that's too old for modern-day traffic but could be converted for other purposes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Log Cabin Democrat.

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2012
Tear it down and spend the money on fixing up garfield street.

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2012
There is no hope for Garfield Street. It isnt the area that needs to be fixed up its the people, and onlyvthe people can fix the priblem there. To many drug dealers and not enough people standing up fir what is right and turning a blind eye to what goes on there.

This bridge is part of our history and should be preserved as such.

Just my opinion!
I think

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2013
Tear it down Remember the old Jackson county Jail. how much did we spied on it just to tear it down later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Halcyon House News Oct '15 Checkmate 1
News UA discussion series to highlight race relations Sep '15 Christa Christina 1
News Walmart pavilion in Rogers hosting Kid Rock on ... Sep '15 Kelly@Searcy 1
News Patent Awarded for Drug Developed to Fight Bald... Sep '15 justinparson12 2
News University of Arkansas nursing receives $1 mill... Jul '15 humanspirit 1
News Papers from ex-lawmaker open to public Jul '15 Single Mom 1
News The importance Jews have played in the life of ... Jun '15 Hey 1
More from around the web