Homeless Student Beats Odds to Study

Homeless Student Beats Odds to Study

There are 1 comment on the ABC News story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Homeless Student Beats Odds to Study. In it, ABC News reports that:

Diego Sepulveda has always wanted to go to college at UCLA , but he never thought it would be possible.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

The Truth

Detroit, MI

#1 Aug 4, 2010
I knew it before I read it: He's an illegal. I don't know why these big universities like UCLA even accept students who are not legally in the country. What the hell is a student visa for?

ABC News OBVIOUSLY produced this story as an attempt to tug at the heart strings of those few who are still undecided. I really don't care how much he is working for a degree, he is TRESPASSING. STOP YOUR LIBERAL BS "CHOOSE AMNESTY" STORIES, ABC NEWS! COVER BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY FOR ONCE. Let's talk about the government benefits these people receive while NOT PAYING IN ANY INCOME TAXES. Where's THAT story at, ABC?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charity gives $10K to UAHT to help with Kids' C... Jun '17 Tyro 1
News Genealogy group to meet in Ashdown May '17 George Nunn 1
News Sex-Trafficking Survivor Overcomes Trauma, Prep... May '17 needamorontotellm... 1
News Fayetteville demonstrators stand up after anti-... Mar '17 Vic 2
News Gardens set to build $1 million treehouse (Jan '17) Jan '17 Can't Wait 1
News Miss Arkansas Savvy Shields named Miss America ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 SirPrize 8
News Miss Arkansas sings, dances her way to Miss Ame... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Holy Silicon Wafer 2
More from around the web