New teachers join RHS faculty

New teachers join RHS faculty

There are 5 comments on the Clay County Democrat story from Sep 3, 2009, titled New teachers join RHS faculty. In it, Clay County Democrat reports that:

As the school year gets underway, students are not the only ones at Rector High School adjusting to new surroundings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clay County Democrat.

Pink V3 RAZR for sell

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2009
I have a pink razr V3 less than six months old. Both car and home chargers, extra battery and a COACH case. I upgraded so trying to sell this....nothing wrong with it. AT&T (Cingular) carrier.

Little Rock, AR

#2 Sep 13, 2009
how much
Pink V3 RAZR for sell wrote:
I have a pink razr V3 less than six months old. Both car and home chargers, extra battery and a COACH case. I upgraded so trying to sell this....nothing wrong with it. AT&T (Cingular) carrier.
UNKNOWN

North Little Rock, AR

#3 Sep 14, 2009
$50.00...if interested contact me at my email [email protected]

United States

#4 Oct 14, 2009
u still got it
UNKNOWN wrote:
$50.00...if interested contact me at my email [email protected]

United States

#5 Oct 14, 2009
by the way your section at the top says new teacher join rhs. change it to cell phone for sale

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Body Found in Burning Car after Neighbors Hear ... (Mar '13) Dec 7 Guest 10
News Charity gives $10K to UAHT to help with Kids' C... (Jun '17) Oct '17 JenniferSim 3
News Fayetteville City Council preview: Sept. 5, 2017 Sep '17 Lol 1
News Genealogy group to meet in Ashdown (May '17) May '17 George Nunn 1
News Sex-Trafficking Survivor Overcomes Trauma, Prep... (May '17) May '17 needamorontotellm... 1
News Fayetteville demonstrators stand up after anti-... (Feb '17) Mar '17 Vic 2
News Gardens set to build $1 million treehouse (Jan '17) Jan '17 Can't Wait 1
More from around the web