What a great place to "Live, Work, & ...

What a great place to "Live, Work, & Play!"

There are 4 comments on the The City Wire story from Sep 26, 2011, titled What a great place to "Live, Work, & Play!". In it, The City Wire reports that:

Every month in the River Valley Region there are some amazing things going on everyday! All you have to do is browse The City Wire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The City Wire.

fed up with taxes

Oak Creek, WI

#1 Sep 26, 2011
Just another pompous ass who thinks people who speak against the tax are bad.

from his blog

"It amazes me why we have so many people in this area that feel the need to expend so much time, money, and energy bad mouthing the hard work of people that recognize the amazing things going on in every community that makes up the River Valley Region!"
Reality Check

Rogers, AR

#2 Sep 26, 2011
Or maybe he is a glass half full kind of guy and you are a glass half empty kind of guy. He accused you of "bad mouthing" and you called him a "pompous ass." Don't really think you earned the right to take the moral high ground on this one.
fed up with taxes

Oak Creek, WI

#3 Sep 26, 2011
And you are an ass too, reality check. How's that?

We anti tax guys are EVIL. We would never have the moral high ground.
Reality Check

Rogers, AR

#4 Sep 26, 2011
I agree with lowering taxes. Unfortunately, personal attacks like yours and a lack of well reasoned talking points only hurts our cause. Hopefully you will rethink your neanderthal tactics so that we may advance our cause of reducing taxes. In the end the side that wins is the side that better explains its position to the voting public. Calling people asses does nothing more than alienate the voting public thereby pushing votes to the other side. You are your own worst enemy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Arkansas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Genealogy group to meet in Ashdown May 9 George Nunn 1
News Sex-Trafficking Survivor Overcomes Trauma, Prep... May 4 needamorontotellm... 1
News Fayetteville demonstrators stand up after anti-... Mar '17 Vic 2
News Gardens set to build $1 million treehouse Jan '17 Can't Wait 1
News Miss Arkansas Savvy Shields named Miss America ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 SirPrize 8
News Miss Arkansas sings, dances her way to Miss Ame... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Holy Silicon Wafer 2
News Freshmen Move-In Day At The University Of Arkansas (Aug '16) Aug '16 5newsonline 1
More from around the web