Immigration shift leads to confusion within military

Full story: Boston.com

President Obama's decision last week to immediately halt the deportation of certain young illegal immigrants generated widespread joy and relief among the undocumented and their advocates.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jun 23, 2012
Romney 2012 n 2016

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Just goes to show how totally clueless Obama is!
Military Service

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Take this one back up!
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

It would lead me to ask what we're fighting for. I'm glad my service is long over; I'm not sure I'd be willing to re-up for this administration.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Racial Profiling anyone? Leftwing Racism, Bigotry and Hate everyone?... What an insult to Hispanics!!..
-
Secret Service takes forks and knives away from Latinos at Obama luncheon event near Orlando Friday...
-
LOL.. The secret Service did not want the sellout obama forked-up anymore than he is.. What a Frigging loser a sellout obama really is...
-
It's very important that you use your utensils and eat as soon as possible; National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials board.
-
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla.--Does a fork or dinner knife pose an unacceptable danger to President Barack Obama?
-
One wouldn't think so, given the hundreds of lunches and dinners he's attended ranging from state dinners to political fundraisers to run-of-the-mill greasy spoon stops on obama's sold out rubber-chicken circuit...
-
However, at one such lunch Friday afternoon near Orlando, guests heard an unusual announcement that they needed to hand over their silverware for security reasons.
-
It's very important that you use your utensils and eat as soon as possible, National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials board member Raquel Regalado told about 1000 delegates at the group annual conference.
-
http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/06/fo...
-
Hell... Even the Latinos know when to abandon a sellout obama and jump ship!
-
It's the culture...
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

I wonder if it was for security or were they just afraid that they would not get the silverware back?
Romney 2012 n 2016

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

A man called into a national radio show the other day. He's a Vet, has 3 sons currently serving and wanted to know how 186,000 American service members are slated to be cut, but illegals can join? Interesting concept if you're an illegal?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent University of Alaska Anchorage Discussions

Search the University of Alaska Anchorage Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
UN rights chief lashes back at Sri Lanka claims (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dead Tami 2
A former Alaskan and gay rights advocate named ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Poppin in for a tad 1
Christmas trees adorned with live 'ornaments' (Dec '09) Dec '12 Herve Vellachaise 10
Rare Polar Ring Galaxy Captured in New Image (Oct '12) Oct '12 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
nuclear experts cannot be trusted' (Jun '11) Jun '11 a christian 1
strontium in ground water around Fukushima (Jun '11) Jun '11 a christian 1
Men in heels march for anti-rape message (Apr '11) Apr '11 bailout my duck 14
•••
•••