Hispanics leave school in face of Alabama's tough immigration law

Full story: Christian Science Monitor

In this Aug. 17 photo, students sit in the gym at the elementary school in Crossville, Ala.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CAE_

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 1, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Operation VVetback2

_______
CAE_

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 1, 2011
 
CAE_

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 1, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Operation VVetbackII

_______
CAE_

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 1, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

mexicans,ne9ros,puertoricans,h ispanics,latinos

-

DO NOT BELONG IN THE USA

-

THE ONLY GOOD ONE IS A DEAD ONE
CAE_

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

DEPORT! all THE VVETBACKS
CAE_

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Transport all sp!cs & ne9ro VVetbacks out of the US
CAE_

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 1, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Mass Deportations, Mass Repatriations

_

Repeal The 1986 Illegal alien AMNESTY SCAM NOW!!!!

_

Deport all anchorbabys, Deport all anchorseniors
CAE_

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 1, 2011
 
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 1, 2011
 

Judged:

8

5

4

CAE.........looks like you need your own blog.

Maybe some day you'll be able to find a job instead of laying up at your moms house.
LMAO

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 1, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Juan wrote:
CAE.........looks like you need your own blog.
Maybe some day you'll be able to find a job instead of laying up at your moms house.
You're a fraud.
adios vvetbacks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 4, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

adios vvetbacks
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 5, 2011
 

Judged:

7

7

4

We're not going anywhere except to work, something many americans won't do. Get off the welfare rolls folks.
Katy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 6, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Haha beaners, we knew your days were numbered
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 6, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Yes numbered.......I'm starting my 15th year of working in the home building industry......that's numbered alright.

Since: Sep 11

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 7, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Juan wrote:
Yes numbered.......I'm starting my 15th year of working in the home building industry......that's numbered alright.
yeah what's funny is you b*stards will work for 15 years and remain in the same position, never move up cuz your too f*ckin stupid little slave bunnies. yeah u don't see us Americans at work because we work in the corporate offices that run your fckin McDonalds where u flip burgers you fckin degenerate leech basterds
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 7, 2011
 

Judged:

7

5

4

DillyDan wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah what's funny is you b*stards will work for 15 years and remain in the same position, never move up cuz your too f*ckin stupid little slave bunnies. yeah u don't see us Americans at work because we work in the corporate offices that run your fckin McDonalds where u flip burgers you fckin degenerate leech basterds
I've worked as an electrician for many years and am happy. I have managed to support my family both here and in Mexico. I also have saved for a comfortable retirement. I will continue to work because I like my job and the people I work with. I work with a 12 man crew building new homes.

It's sounds like you may be unemployed.......with your attitude I can't amagine anyone who would hire you. Your the kind of person who can't keep a job because you can't get along with others.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 10, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

CAE_ wrote:
|)EATH to MEXICO |)EATH TO ALL MEXICANS,NE9ROS,HISPANICS,LATI NOS
This law only exacerbates your racism CAE you are a very, very sad mockery of a human being. Whoever shares your point of view are nothing but pathetic, ignorant and frustrated retrogrades.
person

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 10, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Juan wrote:
We're not going anywhere except to work, something many americans won't do. Get off the welfare rolls folks.
I don't care if foreigners move here that's what this country is founded on what I care about is doing it illegally do it the right way and I will welcome you and your children break the law and they should deport you and your children any other country would arrest you
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 10, 2011
 

Judged:

4

3

3

CAE_ wrote:
|)EATH to MEXICO |)EATH TO ALL MEXICANS,NE9ROS,HISPANICS,LATI NOS
Oh ! It's the guy from "New Yuck" again.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 10, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

person wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if foreigners move here that's what this country is founded on what I care about is doing it illegally do it the right way and I will welcome you and your children break the law and they should deport you and your children any other country would arrest you
But my girlfriends children are citizens of the US.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of63
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••