Hispanics leave school in face of Alabama's tough immigration law

In this Aug. 17 photo, students sit in the gym at the elementary school in Crossville, Ala. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
CAE_

United States

#4 Oct 1, 2011
Operation VVetback2

_______
CAE_

United States

#5 Oct 1, 2011
CAE_

United States

#6 Oct 1, 2011
Operation VVetbackII

_______
CAE_

United States

#7 Oct 1, 2011
mexicans,ne9ros,puertoricans,h ispanics,latinos

-

DO NOT BELONG IN THE USA

-

THE ONLY GOOD ONE IS A DEAD ONE
CAE_

United States

#8 Oct 1, 2011
DEPORT! all THE VVETBACKS
CAE_

United States

#9 Oct 1, 2011
Transport all sp!cs & ne9ro VVetbacks out of the US
CAE_

United States

#11 Oct 1, 2011
Mass Deportations, Mass Repatriations

_

Repeal The 1986 Illegal alien AMNESTY SCAM NOW!!!!

_

Deport all anchorbabys, Deport all anchorseniors
CAE_

United States

#12 Oct 1, 2011
Juan

Pearland, TX

#13 Oct 1, 2011
CAE.........looks like you need your own blog.

Maybe some day you'll be able to find a job instead of laying up at your moms house.
LMAO

Kansas City, MO

#14 Oct 1, 2011
Juan wrote:
CAE.........looks like you need your own blog.
Maybe some day you'll be able to find a job instead of laying up at your moms house.
You're a fraud.
adios vvetbacks

United States

#18 Oct 4, 2011
adios vvetbacks
Juan

Pearland, TX

#20 Oct 5, 2011
We're not going anywhere except to work, something many americans won't do. Get off the welfare rolls folks.
Katy

United States

#21 Oct 6, 2011
Haha beaners, we knew your days were numbered
Juan

Pearland, TX

#22 Oct 6, 2011
Yes numbered.......I'm starting my 15th year of working in the home building industry......that's numbered alright.

Since: Sep 11

Redwood City, CA

#23 Oct 7, 2011
Juan wrote:
Yes numbered.......I'm starting my 15th year of working in the home building industry......that's numbered alright.
yeah what's funny is you b*stards will work for 15 years and remain in the same position, never move up cuz your too f*ckin stupid little slave bunnies. yeah u don't see us Americans at work because we work in the corporate offices that run your fckin McDonalds where u flip burgers you fckin degenerate leech basterds
Juan

Pearland, TX

#24 Oct 7, 2011
DillyDan wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah what's funny is you b*stards will work for 15 years and remain in the same position, never move up cuz your too f*ckin stupid little slave bunnies. yeah u don't see us Americans at work because we work in the corporate offices that run your fckin McDonalds where u flip burgers you fckin degenerate leech basterds
I've worked as an electrician for many years and am happy. I have managed to support my family both here and in Mexico. I also have saved for a comfortable retirement. I will continue to work because I like my job and the people I work with. I work with a 12 man crew building new homes.

It's sounds like you may be unemployed.......with your attitude I can't amagine anyone who would hire you. Your the kind of person who can't keep a job because you can't get along with others.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#28 Oct 10, 2011
CAE_ wrote:
|)EATH to MEXICO |)EATH TO ALL MEXICANS,NE9ROS,HISPANICS,LATI NOS
This law only exacerbates your racism CAE you are a very, very sad mockery of a human being. Whoever shares your point of view are nothing but pathetic, ignorant and frustrated retrogrades.
person

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Oct 10, 2011
Juan wrote:
We're not going anywhere except to work, something many americans won't do. Get off the welfare rolls folks.
I don't care if foreigners move here that's what this country is founded on what I care about is doing it illegally do it the right way and I will welcome you and your children break the law and they should deport you and your children any other country would arrest you
Juan

Pearland, TX

#31 Oct 10, 2011
CAE_ wrote:
|)EATH to MEXICO |)EATH TO ALL MEXICANS,NE9ROS,HISPANICS,LATI NOS
Oh ! It's the guy from "New Yuck" again.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#32 Oct 10, 2011
person wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if foreigners move here that's what this country is founded on what I care about is doing it illegally do it the right way and I will welcome you and your children break the law and they should deport you and your children any other country would arrest you
But my girlfriends children are citizens of the US.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Alabama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Higher education affordability group taps Tupel... 13 hr Debt 1
Rod Hicks to lead 2015 Convention and Career Fa... Aug 23 Black Panther 1
Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to ... Aug 21 reality is a crutch 20
'We have to be the movement': Students, residen... Aug 20 atomo 1
How University Of Alabama Sororities Kept Black... Aug '14 Phoenix Ascended 6
UAB student sues after being evicted from dorms... Jul '14 Drew 1
The number of pregnant smokers decreases in Geo... Jun '14 Dr Basim Elhabashy 3
•••

University of Alabama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••