UAB Aids Center Director Installed As...

UAB Aids Center Director Installed As Chair Of HIV Medicine Association

There are 3 comments on the MediLexicon story from Dec 19, 2009, titled UAB Aids Center Director Installed As Chair Of HIV Medicine Association. In it, MediLexicon reports that:

Michael Saag, M.D., director of the University of Alabama at Birmingham Center for AIDS Research and a renowned leader in the establishment of best practices for human immunodeficiency virus treatment, has been installed as chair of the board of directors of the HIV Medicine Association .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MediLexicon.

Debbie Wilson

Waterloo, AL

#1 Dec 20, 2009
I am excited that Mr. Saag is heading up the HIV/AIDS effort at UAB. I've read and heard so many wonderful things about him and his work. Thanks to him and others like him, our state is making great strides in the the fight for better treatment and heightened prevention and awareness.

Since: Sep 11

Gurgaon, India

#3 Feb 9, 2012
I am happy that Mr. Saag is heading up the HIV/AIDS effort at UAB..
Peter

Delhi, India

#5 Apr 9, 2012
Give your suggestion for a good wheel chair..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Alabama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Middle-aged African-Americans more likely than ... Tue Samara2016 5
News Is the first person to live to be 150 already a... Jul 17 Dateless Laval Po... 1
News Alabama develops diversity plan for Greek system Jul 2 Oh No You Di-nt 2
News Charges against University of Alabama football ... Jun '16 Hostis Publicus 1
News University of Oklahoma fraternity has history o... (Mar '15) Jun '16 recall PERSKY 9
News Union sues Satsuma mayor and his company (Jun '11) May '16 Crystal 32
News Building a better Minot Feb '16 JANICE ANN 1
More from around the web