SGA President Grant Cochran resigns

SGA President Grant Cochran resigns

There are 1 comment on the The Crimson White story from Sep 24, 2011, titled SGA President Grant Cochran resigns. In it, The Crimson White reports that:

University of Alabama SGA President Grant Cochran has resigned amid allegations that irregularities occurred in the selections process for the SGA's First Year Council, a freshman leadership forum within the student government.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Crimson White.

Concerned Student

Auburn, AL

#1 Sep 24, 2011
So I guess that means "The Machine" is declining. Welcome to the real world Bama, where you actually have to work for something and its no longer handed to you on a silver platter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Alabama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Middle-aged African-Americans more likely than ... Jul 26 Samara2016 5
News Is the first person to live to be 150 already a... Jul '16 Dateless Laval Po... 1
News Alabama develops diversity plan for Greek system Jul '16 Oh No You Di-nt 2
News Charges against University of Alabama football ... Jun '16 Hostis Publicus 1
News University of Oklahoma fraternity has history o... (Mar '15) Jun '16 recall PERSKY 9
News Union sues Satsuma mayor and his company (Jun '11) May '16 Crystal 32
News Building a better Minot (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANICE ANN 1
More from around the web