2 bodies wash up in Detroit; no heads, hands, feet

Full story: KLKN 21
Second chances can be rare in politics, but President Barack Obama found Kiss Cam and an impatient crowd to be just the right motivation. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#1 Jul 17, 2012
WT holy F !!!!!!!!!!
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Jul 17, 2012
Forget about solving homicides in Detroit. Ok, if a few get solved, that's fine. But let's concentrate on identifying the victims. We have too many dead people voting.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Jul 17, 2012
Romney hit men doing their job.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 17, 2012
Fringe lunatic savages.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#5 Jul 17, 2012
Kingfish esq wrote:
Fringe lunatic savages.
Someone pulled a OJ

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#6 Jul 17, 2012
Tony wrote:
Romney hit men doing their job.
You mean Rahm, not Romney.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#7 Jul 17, 2012
What color were these bodies....I mean...is it something we should give a sh*t about....or just the usual Detroit monkey business?
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#8 Jul 17, 2012
Faith wrote:
What color were these bodies....I mean...is it something we should give a sh*t about....or just the usual Detroit monkey business?
White
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#9 Jul 17, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
<quoted text>White
Those animals! The cops have to work tirelessly until they find the soulless, amoral savages that committed this monstrous crime. It reminds one of the murder of Matt Landry at the hands of the filthy criminals.

Location hidden

#10 Jul 17, 2012
Mebbe a couple DPS utes working on a school project. Dont be so quick to judge. Mebbe the killers just be hongry.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#11 Jul 17, 2012
Morbid yuk and they are out there the magnetic pull is -

Location hidden

#12 Jul 17, 2012
Burgydean wrote:
Morbid yuk and they are out there the magnetic pull is -
... Morbid yuk and, out there the magnetic pull is, are they -. Hmmmmmm.
Pete

Livonia, MI

#14 Jul 17, 2012
I'll check over at Randazzo's and see if anybody knows anything or if there are strange smells coming from the trunks of the Mexicans.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#15 Jul 17, 2012
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
ahs dun likes white meat de bestest,no wat i sayin
I don't like Ebonics it's almost like Spanish makes me crazy but then your on the right place for it, so Uh Gawd lol
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#17 Jul 17, 2012
Just more atheists, or their closest friends the radical Muslims, doing their thing.
IllegalMexihole

Carmel, IN

#18 Jul 17, 2012
Eff thos dos bodys had been turd brown een color theen thay might have been my cosins paco and taco who are meesing.
Burgydean

Belleville, MI

#19 Jul 17, 2012
IllegalMexihole wrote:
Eff thos dos bodys had been turd brown een color theen thay might have been my cosins paco and taco who are meesing.
They could be anywhere you ppl are constantly on the move
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#20 Jul 17, 2012
Well, we know Trayvon did'nt do it.....
Pete

Livonia, MI

#21 Jul 17, 2012
When Obama creates the 100% DNA database from birth, body ID will be quick and easy. A portable reader might be developed for instantly checking the database. Police could be equipped with this tool Point it at people and know "There goes a bad boy."

Since: Nov 11

United States

#22 Jul 18, 2012
Pete wrote:
When Obama creates the 100% DNA database from birth, body ID will be quick and easy. A portable reader might be developed for instantly checking the database. Police could be equipped with this tool Point it at people and know "There goes a bad boy."
That would be nice. Everyone has a clean slate at birth. Environment determines much though. People make bad choices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Alabama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alabama's "Dixieland Delight" song under univer... Dec 16 Will Dockery 1
Brain inflammation a hallmark of autism, large-... Dec 14 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 5
FDA gives approval for marijuana oil study Dec 12 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
Honda Power Equipment Mfg's Senior Production M... Dec 10 John McKnight 1
Dick Faurot's Weather Blog: We May Set A Record... Dec 4 Ace McMillan 5
Panama City Beach Scalpers Arrested Nov '14 Site Investigations 1
Heartland Institute Climate Experts Comment on ... Oct '14 tha Professor 3
More from around the web