Dr. Leia Dawson joins Floyd urgent care in Rockmart

Aug 2, 2011 Full story: Cedartown Standard Plus

Leia C. Dawson, D.O., has joined Floyd Urgent Care in Rockmart. Dr. Dawson earned her doctoral degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry, School of Osteopathic Medicine, Stratford, N.J. She also holds a Master of Public Health degree from the University of Alabama School of Public Health, Birmingham.

Full Story
Janice

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2011
I seen her yesterday and she seems to be very good.
cramped style

Rome, GA

#2 Aug 2, 2011
We saw her too and she will be a great addition here. Down to earth and friendly but very knowledgable. This was a good choice for Floyd.
tango

Rome, GA

#3 Aug 5, 2011
I personally have expierience with this doctor who helped treat a family member when he was at Floyd. She is a angel with an exceptional bedside manner and very knowledgeable. We will be truely blessed to have her in our community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Alabama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leonard Pitts: Judge Roy Moore stands on the wr... Feb 15 Pattysboi 2
Once a Mountaineer, Always a Mountaineer' Jan '15 Fan 2
Alabama's "Dixieland Delight" song under univer... Jan '15 Stannis 4
Brain inflammation a hallmark of autism, large-... Dec '14 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 5
FDA gives approval for marijuana oil study Dec '14 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
Honda Power Equipment Mfg's Senior Production M... Dec '14 John McKnight 1
Dick Faurot's Weather Blog: We May Set A Record... Dec '14 Ace McMillan 5
More from around the web