Rocket City Rednecks really do hold all those degrees

There are 2 comments on the Oct 17, 2011, Alabama Live story titled Rocket City Rednecks really do hold all those degrees. In it, Alabama Live reports that:

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama _ My name is Dr. Travis S. Taylor, P.E., the so-called "ring leader" of the National Geographic Channel show "Rocket City Rednecks." I was recently very troubled by the extremely factless and defamatory nonsense printed last week in your editorial section by columnist Ricky Thomason, who said we were merely claiming to hold ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

#1 Oct 17, 2011
I have not seen the show yet, I wish you guys well
Albert Heinstein

Huntsville, AL

#2 Oct 17, 2011
I missed it too, but have high hopes for it.
I heard it sucks, but everyone has there opinion.
Being overedumacated myself, I can attest that sometimes folks with allot of degrees can be total idiots. Hopefully these guys didn't let NatGeo make them look stupider than they really are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Alabama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News University of Oklahoma fraternity has history o... Apr 9 boko hagannah 4
News Gay Millionaires Tell Alabama It's Too Bigoted ... Mar '15 Ramone 4
News Alabama justices: Until high court rules, we're... Mar '15 Fa-Foxy 29
News Leonard Pitts: Judge Roy Moore stands on the wr... Feb '15 Pattysboi 2
News Once a Mountaineer, Always a Mountaineer' Jan '15 Fan 2
News Alabama's "Dixieland Delight" song under univer... Jan '15 Stannis 4
News Brain inflammation a hallmark of autism, large-... Dec '14 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 5
More from around the web