Poll Finds Black Americans More Likel...

Poll Finds Black Americans More Likely to Be Seen as Racist

There are 109 comments on the US News & World Report story from Jul 3, 2013, titled Poll Finds Black Americans More Likely to Be Seen as Racist. In it, US News & World Report reports that:

Vivian Malone and James Hood register at the University of Alabama on June 12, 1963.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at US News & World Report.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Blah

Charleston, WV

#136 Jul 6, 2013
Wow, how long did it take them to come up with this??

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#137 Jul 7, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
Oh, and by the way, your other ancestors were in on helping to enslave your ancestors by European and Arab hands. Heck, even slavery today continues in some parts of Africa; genocide, as well.
No one is "perfect" or "innocent" when it comes to genetic background. Stop thinking this RACIST silliness... you uneducated, ignorant racist. ;-)
RESTAVECS....child slavery ongoing, as close as Haiti....Black American's have consistently ignored it, as it doesn't fit their goofy demands for what's they might get...lol...
Meat Drapes

Corona, CA

#138 Jul 7, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
History has indeed an enormous weight. For ex. the Jewish Zionist are claiming the Bible and very ancient time as a "right" to colonize a foreign land.
Moorish occupation of Spain has still many remnants today in some cities and is an important source of touristical income so your example is just proving my case.
Moreover oppression of Black people worldwide is not "history" or going back to 700 years. Trayvon Martin was murdered coldly last year, African immigrants are treated so nastily that the white Catholic pope himself will try to put a light on this scandal in Italy, gutting out Affirmative Action and Civil Rights are things of 2013 US Supreme Court ...
You never listen to the news don't you ?
a whiteboi
Not very good at critical thinking, so you live in the past? How's that working out for you?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/black-on-bl...

Not a word about this, I wonder why? YOU ARE WEAK!
Kramer Hates Nixxers

San Antonio, TX

#139 Jul 7, 2013
Black people love white people. That's why they try to look like us and mix breed with us.
VDK

Springs, South Africa

#140 Dec 24, 2013
Black Americans are truly extremely racist.
I am black, not American, and I have lived in America a long time.
I can vouch that black Americans are very racist.
BigKnob

United States

#141 Dec 24, 2013
BobTBird69 wrote:
LOL LOL LOL
We keep telling you people. This just proves it. Blacks are seen as more Racist than Whites. The chickens have come home to roost for you people.
Now Blacks are seen as, Criminals, Thugs, Dumb, Ghetto and RACIST.
a poll dont mean nothing just look at american history, and your founding fathers, now where are the native americans today, be honest you devil.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#142 Dec 24, 2013
Blacks aren't racist, they are just hatefully jealous of all of us other races, pity to be black & so bitter because you are on the lowest rung of the ladder of society.
ShoTyme

Macon, GA

#143 Dec 24, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Blacks aren't racist, they are just hatefully jealous of all of us other races, pity to be black & so bitter because you are on the lowest rung of the ladder of society.
African-Americans being at the bottom of the barrel is a matter of perception. Blacks have higher levels of educational attainment and median incomes than Hispanics or Native-Americans, blacks have more elected officials than any other minority group, there're more blacks with college degrees than Asians, and there're more poor whites than blacks.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#144 Dec 25, 2013
It's just that blacks, particularly black Americans, lack the tact that other groups have. Some call it, "keepin' it real."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Alabama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump, as president-elect, returns to Mo... Dec '16 SadTrumpSupporters 1
News Alabama faculty member studying "rainbow family... Dec '16 Prosperity Fundie... 1
News Union sues Satsuma mayor and his company (Jun '11) Nov '16 Jumpstart 33
News Is the first person to live to be 150 already a... (Jul '16) Nov '16 Dateless LAVAL Po... 2
News University of Oklahoma fraternity has history o... (Mar '15) Oct '16 kosher nostra 10
News Researchers uncover a new mechanistic understan... Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Acute COPD exacerbations linked to long-term de... Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web