Tough case, but fraud in this case is...

Tough case, but fraud in this case is still fraud

There are 1 comment on the Local News story from Jan 23, 2011, titled Tough case, but fraud in this case is still fraud. In it, Local News reports that:

It's hard to recall a criminal case that has produced more mixed emotions. Is there anyone in town who isn't seeing at least a few shades of gray in the saga of the Akron mother sent to jail for stealing an education for her kids? Well, yeah, probably.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Local News.

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jan 25, 2011
Burn her!! Burn Her BLACK BONES is what the judge must have been thinking during his decision.

The Justice system sucks!!!
A few years ago a bimbo ran into my backyard, knocked down my fence, and crushed my children's play-set. Luckily they weren't on it. She was piss drunk!!!The police came I got her insurance info, but NO BREATHALYZER was given, and she was not arrested. Turns out she started banging one of the officers. She must have spread her leg that night in the squad car. The law if not fare.

My point in all this is if the Mother looked like the bimbo that hit my fence she would have gotten off easy!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

University of Akron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Medley announces candidacy for common pleas jud... Aug '16 Voter 16
News Italian-American club awards scholarships Aug '16 Zeeba 2
News Kasich likely in firing line at tonight's debate (Jan '16) Jan '16 Sad 1
News Las Vegas debate is crucial for Kasich (Dec '15) Dec '15 When To Say When 1
News Brenner: Low turnout could help Issue 3 (Oct '15) Nov '15 d pants 27
News Canton man charged in home invasion at UA stude... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Walkin boss 1
News Neighborhoods near downtown Akron still blighted (Aug '15) Aug '15 Boss King 1
More from around the web