THS girl first Tongan to enter US Naval Academy

Jul 23, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Matangi Tonga

KAREN Marie 'Uta'atu is the first Tongan to enter the prestigious United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, after successfully graduating from her US Naval Academy Preparatory school in May earlier this year.

Comments
1 - 20 of 49 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 27, 2009
 
good stuff! good on ya... make us Tongans world wide proud.....
POLLO

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 30, 2009
 
Uta'atu ...i wud have thought u wudve join the army being that Tauaika is the general of the tongan army (tongan solidiers = bullies) lol

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 3, 2009
 
POLLO wrote:
Uta'atu ...i wud have thought u wudve join the army being that Tauaika is the general of the tongan army (tongan solidiers = bullies) lol
lol pollo... bolo... ballbags?? which one is it?? lol you must be a sole aye cumn up here running yo trap... however let me remind you that samoa dont even have an army lol ... but they have a fierce looking marching band lmao bahahahahahahaha

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 3, 2009
 
POLLO wrote:
Uta'atu ...i wud have thought u wudve join the army being that Tauaika is the general of the tongan army (tongan solidiers = bullies) lol
wi! sori atu toko just read your otha comments and your Tongan... sorry toko
Riverside CA

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 5, 2009
 
Congratulation Uta'ata!!!! Seek God in all you do. He will be your provider and your protector.

“TIGRESS,SCORPION ,PHOENIX”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 6, 2009
 
Killerz of Tonga wrote:
<quoted text>
lol pollo... bolo... ballbags?? which one is it?? lol you must be a sole aye cumn up here running yo trap... however let me remind you that samoa dont even have an army lol ... but they have a fierce looking marching band lmao bahahahahahahaha
Perhaps KOT if you could possibly restrain yourself from jumping into the toilet with your assumptions that this was a samoan poster, and then in turn saying things about Samoa....than maybe you wouldnt come out looking like a dumbass.
Stop assuming and try to leave the Samoans out of it. you are such a troublemaker.
USNA2013MOM

Sykesville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 13, 2009
 
Congratulations Karen! You are in for an amazing adventure! I met your father at USNA right before he saw you for the first time for parents' weekend. He beamed with pride, spoke of you with a huge smile on his face! My son is in your company, he admires your hard work! All the best!!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 17, 2009
 
Masina wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps KOT if you could possibly restrain yourself from jumping into the toilet with your assumptions that this was a samoan poster, and then in turn saying things about Samoa....than maybe you wouldnt come out looking like a dumbass.
Stop assuming and try to leave the Samoans out of it. you are such a troublemaker.
hey suga alu fufulu lo mea

“TIGRESS,SCORPION ,PHOENIX”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 17, 2009
 
Killerz of Tonga wrote:
<quoted text>
hey suga alu fufulu lo mea
LOL! Lele fkvave mo 'eke ange koe ia.. ki ho'o fa'e si'i Kota. Tukuaaa ho fie kai mea. Jump back in your osovale toilet bowl and close your toilet seat door behind you.
SURF808

Kailua Kona, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 20, 2009
 
BRAVO ZULU KAREN...
THOU' YOU WON'T EARN YOUR BARS FOR AWHILE, I'LL SALUTE YOU STILL. STUDY HARD N MAKE US ALL PROUD!

@ Killerz, Join the NZ (if not the Tongan) Army my friend. As your name implies, you'll probably make a good soldier. A bit of advice: Learn to discipline yourself first; it builds character!

Samoa may not have an army, but hundreds of our sons and daughters are currently serving in all the branches of the U.S. military. By the way, I met a few Tongan Marines (US) during my/our time.

Surf's up!
Hoiiiii

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 28, 2009
 
SURF808 wrote:
BRAVO ZULU KAREN...
THOU' YOU WON'T EARN YOUR BARS FOR AWHILE, I'LL SALUTE YOU STILL. STUDY HARD N MAKE US ALL PROUD!
@ Killerz, Join the NZ (if not the Tongan) Army my friend. As your name implies, you'll probably make a good soldier. A bit of advice: Learn to discipline yourself first; it builds character!
Samoa may not have an army, but hundreds of our sons and daughters are currently serving in all the branches of the U.S. military. By the way, I met a few Tongan Marines (US) during my/our time.
Surf's up!
Please leave this Forum. You're not welcome here. Thanks!
SURF808

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 28, 2009
 
Hoiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Please leave this Forum. You're not welcome here. Thanks!
Your posts are NOT worthy of an arguement any more. Too much HATE! However, I will not let you hang yourself, but to give you a couple quotes to ponder:

"I HAVE DECIDED TO STICK WITH LOVE. HATE IS TOO GREAT A BURDEN TO BEAR".

"I KEEP MY IDEALS, BECAUSE IN SPITE OF EVERYTHING, I STILL BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ARE REALLY GOOD AT HEART".

Keep smiling and enjoy the ride my dear! Even in these forums, I (if not WE) have LEARNED a lot.
Hoiiiii

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 28, 2009
 
SURF808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts are NOT worthy of an arguement any more. Too much HATE! However, I will not let you hang yourself, but to give you a couple quotes to ponder:
"I HAVE DECIDED TO STICK WITH LOVE. HATE IS TOO GREAT A BURDEN TO BEAR".
"I KEEP MY IDEALS, BECAUSE IN SPITE OF EVERYTHING, I STILL BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ARE REALLY GOOD AT HEART".
Keep smiling and enjoy the ride my dear! Even in these forums, I (if not WE) have LEARNED a lot.
I rather hang you...But anyways, your worth nothing but a back stabber. Don't pretend that you're one of us after all you've said about us. I don't smile when I don't enjoy the ride, I begged for some moa.lmao. Hope you learn from this forums if you decide to hang around. I won't bother you anymore. SMILE :(
SURF808

Waianae, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 28, 2009
 
Hoiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
I rather hang you...But anyways, your worth nothing but a back stabber. Don't pretend that you're one of us after all you've said about us. I don't smile when I don't enjoy the ride, I begged for some moa.lmao. Hope you learn from this forums if you decide to hang around. I won't bother you anymore. SMILE :(
NEVER, NOT ONCE did I try or pretend I'm Tongan!

The spirit of brotherhood I've learned to share that with my numerous Tongan brothers. Another story.

My comments are strictly directed at (to) an individual poster. So there's no 'back stabbing' the Tongan populous.

I try to add humor so it won't be too serious, but I guess that's where we differ...

Hopefully we can share a drink and reflect with happy faces... CHEERS

p.s. Please don't hang me after... smile

“Let Her Speak...”

Since: Aug 09

OTARA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 3, 2009
 
You Go Girl!
mars

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 3, 2009
 
Killerz of Tonga wrote:
<quoted text>
lol pollo... bolo... ballbags?? which one is it?? lol you must be a sole aye cumn up here running yo trap... however let me remind you that samoa dont even have an army lol ... but they have a fierce looking marching band lmao bahahahahahahaha
keep samoa out your mouth and there won't be no problem saipe hater! FYI samoa been in the U.S military for number of years....wow just now tonga have recruited...and for the very first time...warriors you said..hmmm lol..just kidding congratulations and best of luck...p.s killer..lol watch out before you get stomped lmfao! enjoy your week end, soifua
mars

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 3, 2009
 
Killerz of Tonga wrote:
<quoted text>
hey suga alu fufulu lo mea
ma'ila alu e 'osi!
mars

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 3, 2009
 
Masina wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps KOT if you could possibly restrain yourself from jumping into the toilet with your assumptions that this was a samoan poster, and then in turn saying things about Samoa....than maybe you wouldnt come out looking like a dumbass.
Stop assuming and try to leave the Samoans out of it. you are such a troublemaker.
sio'u alofa kalofa, lol ua mai oe le uso...se o le vale le mea..lmbo! maguia le vaiaso..alofa atu.
UILI FALAMOE

Laie, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 3, 2009
 
mars wrote:
<quoted text> sio'u alofa kalofa, lol ua mai oe le uso...se o le vale le mea..lmbo! maguia le vaiaso..alofa atu.
clean the lafa , take a bath use HARBIC to clean lafa I know is very itching , too much scratch hehehe
Maa Lahi

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 3, 2009
 
Take the lafa off this topic you big laho.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent United States Naval Academy Discussions

Search the United States Naval Academy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton discusses privacy, national security Apr '14 Sea Fool 1
Woman in Naval Academy sex assault case testifies Mar '14 Female Soldier 1
South Africa leader under scrutiny over home cost Mar '14 shykora paul ARTs 1
Former President Carter to Speak at Bainbridge ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Disagree 7
Spirit of MLK Lives On in These Local Award Win... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
High schoolers learn about military service aca... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Roddy 3
Federal government to seize NYC skyscraper tied... (Sep '13) Sep '13 halito 3
•••
•••